Totally OT Shilling for my vacation

Rosalind G.
on 6/25/11 2:42 pm - La Cañada Flintridge, CA
Well, Dear Ones,

It has indeed been a long time since I've been here.  Life, its whims, the winds of change (not to be confused with the winds that blow after too much popcorn), so many children, work, oh, you know....

I have so many times just raced through reading a few posts and not taken the time to continue to pay it forward the way Lori and Diana do.

So, it's with more than a little guilt that I come now on bended knee asking for one big huge favor. 

Some of you are my friends on facebook, so you've had to listen to me every day for the last week go on and on about this.  But for those of you lucky enough to not have had to listen all that time, I've going to give you a chance to suffer now as well.

Here's the deal.  I wrote an essay for a contest that will give me a 5 night stay on an island where I've taken some of my 7 kids in the past. The essay asks that the writer describe how he/she would spend their last day on the island. 

Well, most of the people have written in quite a different vein than I.  I have written about Anguilla as the place where I took these children as we recovered from the loss of father/husband.

There are only a few hours left and if you are so inclined, and have nothing better to do, would you be so very very kind as to read what I've written and let the world know if you liked it?

You have to be a member of facebook. I think you have to be my friend first.

Here's the link directly to the essay.  You first have to "like" the website (it's a blog about Anguilla), then you next have to "like" the essay at the bottom of the essay.  Seems a little complicated and some of my friends ended up just "liking" the site...

So, here it is:  http://www.anguilla-beaches.com/refuge-hope-and-peace-at-last-a-song-of-joy.html

Believe, friends, I REALLY need a break and this is just about the only way I'm going to get one. LOL

Thanks so much if you find the time.  And, very soon I'll be back with the sage of my journey since last I was here.

All is well in the garden, Roz
DS lap--8/4/04--Dr John Rabkin, San Francisco (246/118)
4/6/06--Lower body lift with muscle repair, Dr J. C.Fuentes, MX
7/31/06--Facelift; TCA peel (lower eyes); canthopexy,Dr . Binder (love him), BH, CA
2/7/07--Breast Aug/Lift--Dr  Bresnick, Encino, CA
Better living through the scalpel

Rosalind G.
on 6/25/11 2:53 pm - La Cañada Flintridge, CA
Hah! Well, my life would be a lot easier if I learned how to read instructions.  Like, deadline times...

11:59 EST.  What a dunce.  Oh well.  Such is life. 

I'll still be back in a few.  Win or lose. 

Hey, I'm a winner anyway, cuz I did lose!!!

All is well in the garden, Roz
DS lap--8/4/04--Dr John Rabkin, San Francisco (246/118)
4/6/06--Lower body lift with muscle repair, Dr J. C.Fuentes, MX
7/31/06--Facelift; TCA peel (lower eyes); canthopexy,Dr . Binder (love him), BH, CA
2/7/07--Breast Aug/Lift--Dr  Bresnick, Encino, CA
Better living through the scalpel

larra
on 6/26/11 1:14 am - bay area, CA
Rosalind!
    Sorry I can't help on the vacation thing, but glad to see you back here on OH. I hope you and your family are well, and that you won't be a stranger.

Larra
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 146 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 688 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 237 views