Shameless AW post--Humor me! :)

Tassia
on 6/29/11 9:56 am
 Thanks, Renee!  You've inspired me all along!
*   Take 1 DS, add a little p90x and stir :)
5' 3"  HW 293/SW 253/Goal 130/CW 128

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/11 12:04 am - Lancaster, OH
Geeze Louise!  Lookit them arms!
I am totally in awe of what you've done for yourself.
Oh, and, I have so much admiration for you and all the other people who had the nerve to document their beginning point.  I couldn't bring myself to do it, and now, of course, have some regrets about it.
Thanks for sharing and being a shameless AW!
Love it!
Tassia
on 6/29/11 10:05 am
Thanks, Caprice!

When I took those before pictures, I was so disgusted. I had a cold, and in combination with the fat of my abdomen smushing my lungs, I couldn't breathe and was afraid I was going to die.  Suffocated by my own mass.  I started looking into WLS shortly thereafter.  

But in these pictures, it was more like.. "Look at yourself!"... followed by a lifetime of self depricating crap in my head that I refuse to even type out in words.  But it wasn't pretty.  And no one, especially the vulnerable person that I was in those pictures, deserved those thoughts!  So the pictures weren't taken as an exciting starting point-but as a reality check.  Even sporting the bra extender ;)

More shameless words:  I *love* the definition in my arms, shoulders and back!  My legs are cut too, but gravity and a whole ton of extra skin doesn't help the look!

The DS was and is the best thing I've ever done for myself.  Worth every damn penny.  Hell, I would pay the cost yearly, if I had to.  

CharleeG
on 6/29/11 12:47 am - Jonesboro, AR

Wholly ****! You are so buff! I totally bow down.

I had to google to see exactly who Tony Horton is. I had visions of that sawed-off freaky guy with the big ponytail. ROFL!

Tassia
on 6/29/11 10:07 am
 lol, thanks Charlee!

Tony Horton is pretty geeky, but not Tony Little freaky!  I can't stand that guy! 

Tony Horton is ok... he knows what he's doing-but the salesman part of the whole production I can do without.  But the workouts are DAMN effective!

CharleeG
on 6/29/11 10:15 am - Jonesboro, AR
OMG hahaha his name *is* Tony! I couldn't remember, but that's who I thought Tony Horton was. No way could I get through ONE dvd of him, let along 12.  He is just all kinds of yucko bizarre, like what you got when you crossed Richard Simmons with Gene Simmons and had the child raised by redneck televangelist drug dealers with mullets. *runs screaming*

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/11 12:56 am
Tassia
on 6/29/11 10:08 am
 Thanks, Tara!  Hope you're doing well, yourself!

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/11 1:05 am - TX
awesome!
Tassia
on 6/29/11 10:08 am
 Thank you very much!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 247 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 733 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 244 views