omg..I cant stop eating..WTH...

worlfree
on 6/30/11 10:27 am - DivaTown, NC
 for the last couple of days I have been eating everything in site, when I get full I do stop, but a couple hours later I'm at it again, what in the world is going on, even DH was like why u eating so much.  Of course I'm eating all the wrong foods,  today and yesterday I got up and told myself I was not gonna act a fool.  All was good until 4:00pm and BAM here I go again..Can I stretch my stomach by eating to much?  Has this happen to anyone else? Oh BTW I still manage to loss 2lbs SMH... any suggestions on how I can get back on track...HELP!!!! (lol)

linda1814
on 6/30/11 11:00 am
Are you PMSing?  I am and therefore am eating everything in sight, too.  This morning and afternoon were obnoxious.  Thankfully, I got busier in the late afternoon and evening so I couldn't keep up the pace that I had earlier.  I am working at home and I would have killed for something sweet but I don't keep much food at home.  I guess that's a good thing.  

What kinds of things are you craving?  Sweet or savory?  

My Macronutrient Breakdown

Daily Average for the Last 30 Days

Like this widget? Get your own at ObesityHelp.com

worlfree
on 6/30/11 11:22 am - DivaTown, NC
 I'm not craving anything, if I see it I eat it...and my PMS days r over..(lol)

(deactivated member)
on 6/30/11 11:08 am - Cumberland, IN
 lol!  Well, I can't have PMS and I always eat everything in sight..HAHA!  I am a snacker and I like crunchy and salty things.  I have nuts at my desk all of the time, but I HAVE to have some type of potato based product at least once a day.  I love potatoes too much, and they are my go to carb, it doesn't seem to have an effect on me.  But, I eat all throughout the day.  

Also, yes, you can strethch your stomach; but it's going to stretch over time anyway.  You say that you stop when you are full.  That's great!  There really isn't anymore problem eating all of the time when you have the DS as long as you stop when you're full and you keep your carbs in check since your still only a little over 5 months out; but calm down.  You're fine! :)
worlfree
on 6/30/11 11:25 am - DivaTown, NC
 I try to watch my carbs, but not doing a good job as of late.  I think I'm just being greedy..lmbo, also when I watch TV I have to have something to eat...me too a sure nuff snacker

k9ophile
on 6/30/11 1:42 pm

Hijack!  Look who's back!  You've been missed young man!  Or did you just drop in to see if people are still praising your pizza? LOL  (They are!)

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

(deactivated member)
on 6/30/11 3:09 pm - Cumberland, IN
 lol!  Thanks! :D.  I just thought I stop in!  Haven't been here in awhile! 
(deactivated member)
on 7/1/11 12:56 am - Beverly, NJ
(deactivated member)
on 7/1/11 12:56 am - Beverly, NJ
Hijack again!  What Pizza?  Who said Pizza.  Come on let a newbie in on the details!  I might be pre-op but thats what bookmarks are for!
worlfree
on 7/1/11 1:37 am, edited 7/1/11 1:45 am - DivaTown, NC
this is the link to Brok's low carb pizza, the best ever, just click on kudos to her=  KUDOS TO HER

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 358 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 134 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1050 views