Long time no post!

krissywats
on 7/4/11 2:15 am, edited 7/4/11 2:18 am - Kew Gardens, NY
But I'm not here for me.  Jassira, who is pregnant with her second child after having the DS with Roslin, was asked (by Roslin) to be interviewed in an article about WLS and pregnancy.  Problem is, they don't even MENTION that she had the DS in the article and spend half of it talking to docs from NYU about the lapband (the only actual surgical procedure mentioned) making it sound to the casual observer as if Jass had the lapband (she actually did but was a revision....Ren-Fielding was her doc that refused to remove it saying Jass was a failure, not the band).  Here is the article but PLEASE feel free to leave a message at the end or email the "reporter" directly. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/health/2011/07/03/2011-07-03_growing_number_of_women_are_having_weightloss_surgery_to_help_infertility_issues.html

7/19/09 - DS with Dr. Alfons Pomp
7/11/12 -  tummy tuck, UBL, larg lipo sculpting of torso, lipo of "buffalo hump" with Dr. Sauceda
(deactivated member)
on 7/4/11 3:02 am - Bayonne, NJ
Wow, that article was a poorly written piece of tripe. What a shame. Jass has done beautifully with her DS, whereas the lap-band failed her.  Too bad the reporter didn't think to inclue the important information.

nightowl
on 7/4/11 6:13 am - Topeka, KS

I haven't read the article you link to yet, but it's good to see you again!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 113 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 658 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 234 views