Common channel question

jlflbf
on 7/6/11 3:46 am - Shore Area, NJ
Thank you all for your answers, it does help me feel more comfortable.
I think I will be fine with the 125 common channel.

now on to the testing...and the rest of the process

wish me luck!!
CAJUNMAN3366
on 7/6/11 8:34 am - Breaux Bridge, LA
mine is 120 and works well for me~!

First annual DS cruise is in the books.  Dark Side Cruise Redux: July 15,2012.
Check us out on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/home.php
airbender
on 7/6/11 1:03 pm
there is no normal for cc length, Dr Gagner team wanted to "standardize" the DS so 100 cc was born.  In the last 5 years you will notice that the cc have gotten longer, mostly due to the increased malnutrition and increased BMs associated with it.  Dr Roslin will not  do a shorter cc than 125, (5 years ago he used to do them much shorter, 75) rest assured you will NOT change his mind,  there is more to cc than just length, there is width and absorption capability both of which are not looked at.  WLS is very complex, the more we know, the more we realize how little we truly know....don't worry so much about cc length
jlflbf
on 7/7/11 1:11 am - Shore Area, NJ
I guess I am over thinking everything at this point. I really felt the RNY was the right surgery for me when I had it, and now 4 years later I am back to square one...really not even there, I'm further back than I was, because I am now a higher risk...so I feel that this time it is important for me to ask many questions and feel like I truly have made the right decision for my future health.

So from everyones answers it seems like anywhere from 100 to 200 is fine.

thank you everyone  one less thing I need to worry about.
Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 364 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 137 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1051 views