just got the vitalady tender iron wafers, they sorta gross

Twi light
on 7/7/11 1:53 pm - NY
yah, gross.

Do i have to suck on these wafers or how else do you consume them??? they grossing me out so bad.
kataryn
on 7/7/11 2:13 pm - WA
Did you order the Tender Iron?  The blue-grey hockey pucks?  I used to swallow 5 of those at a time - no chewing.

She has a lovely easy to swallow capsule now.  Same Tender Iron, with some Vitamin C thrown in.  Much better.  :)
Kayla B.
on 7/7/11 2:19 pm - Austin, TX
You can swallow them or chew them, but she now sells the same product in capsule form. :)
5'9.5" | HW: 368 | SW: 353 | CW: 155 +/- 5 lbs | Angel to kkanne
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/beforefront-1-1.jpg?t=1247239033http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/th_CIMG39903mini.jpg  
Twi light
on 7/7/11 2:33 pm - NY
I thought the wafers would be actually better, i imagined a thin melt in your mouth wafer that tasted solely like vitamin C and was easy to consume . 

kataryn
on 7/7/11 3:45 pm - WA
The wafers have no Vitamin C in them. 
Twi light
on 7/7/11 3:52 pm - NY
They do, says so on the bottle and on the website. Maybe new formulation? they def have C
kataryn
on 7/7/11 3:57 pm - WA
My mistake.  I didn't realize she had a third formula - I was thinking the old blue-grey tabs she had before she got the capsules. 

The capsules are definitely the best way to go. 
teachmid
on 7/7/11 10:05 pm - OKC, OK
I tried the wafers and threw them out. Yuck!!!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

Janine P.
on 7/7/11 10:48 pm - Long Island, NY
I take those too - I just swallow them.

Janine   Me on Youtube 

trying2decide
on 7/8/11 1:23 am - UT
I ordered a six month supply of those by mistake--thought I was getting the capsules.  Yuck!  But that much is too much for me to throw away, I about died trying to chew them, and gagged half to death trying to swallow five of them.  I thought I was screwed but then I figured out that if I put the day's dose in a Ziploc and cru**** to a powder with a rolling pin and mix that with a little bit of OJ I can slug it back and stand it OK.  Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 247 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 733 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 244 views