Can Surgery be cancelled due to an YI?

Twi light
on 7/7/11 10:05 am - NY
Can surgery be cancelled due to an yeast infection. I just did a 7 day preventitive course of augmentin, and BAM, my hooha is not exactly happy .  I amparanoid it is not going to go away by tuesday and i will not get surgery. Is that possible? it is already on the resolving end of the infection but still marginally there.

Amy_Kleve
on 7/7/11 10:14 am - Adrian, MN
I'm really not sure. Sorry I am not a big help. But, I was wondering what situations would cause a surgery to be canceled, for example stomach flu, colds, rashes, etc.... I'm sure a fever would definitely cancel a surgery.
Lap band 4 years ago. Revised to DS 8-2-11

teachmid
on 7/7/11 10:15 am - OKC, OK
No.surgery won't be cancelled for that.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

butercup
on 7/7/11 11:06 am - Kennewick, WA
Get some probiotics and take them like they're going out of style. The ones that need to be refrigerated are best. Also, ask for a diflucan from your Dr. Not sure about the spelling on that, but that should help too.
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/11 4:58 am - Beverly, NJ

YOGURT!  I am super prone to yeast infections.  I put plain bacteria filled yogurt on a pad and put it on (helps with the burning and itching).  I also cut back my sugar and eat tons of yogurt.  The good bacteria kill the bad bacteria.  This also works for the yeast infections that I get under my belly and breasts.  I spread on like lotion. 

I have a super obsession with yogurt.  I actually started making my own so I knew what I was spreading on my body and eating. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 136 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 678 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 236 views