Gotten shorter!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/7/11 11:02 pm
Hi DS Family....

I posted a couple weeks ago about shoes sizes changing after surgery....well its been confirmed I have shrunk too!!  lol...thinking that with decreased weight off everywhere including my feet, shrinkage was inevitable....lost a half inch to my height.....not a good thing..already short enought...ah well..wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or have already experienced this loss in height...."Good things come in small packages"!!!!  Have a great weekend everyone!!
airbender
on 7/8/11 12:50 am
well this is normal part of aging process (not sure of your age) measuring in the am you will be slightly taller also.  metabolic bone disease will also shrink us....
Parker71
on 7/8/11 12:56 am - NJ
Have not measure myself but I had to move my car seat forward..

Wendy

butercup
on 7/8/11 1:18 am - Kennewick, WA
I've lost an inch and a half when I gained all of the weight! I don't want to loose any more! LOL!
elixir
on 7/8/11 3:34 am - MI
I lost an inch after gaining most of my weight. My daughter, who is about five inches shorter than I am was hoping that I would shrink a bit more so we'd be the same height. LOL.
 I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

jaellie
on 7/8/11 4:13 am
Oh I can relate.  I have lost a half inch from my height.  The only thing it changed was I had to recalculate my BMI for insurance coverage.  Bahaha-maybe it was losing the fat on the bottle of my feet and top of my head   ;  )

StephOinAZ
on 7/8/11 9:39 am
Huh...see that's opposite of what I've been expecting.  I shrunk when I gained weight, so my Dr. said when I lose weight I'll get taller again because my weight won't be curving my spine down as much.  Who knows!  I was 5' 7" but I've shrunken down to 5' 6" I personally wouldn't mind losing an inch :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 363 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 135 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1051 views