Attention: Those of you that work with Gina @ DR Roslin's

Jody W.
on 7/15/11 7:42 am - Windsor, CT
I am posting this to let all of you guys that have been working with Gina (surgical coordinator) @ DR Roslin's office..... I just called there to change an appointment.... and I found out that Gina's last day was today..... I was freaked out.... I talked to Mary R who is another Surgical Coordinator and she checked my chart and everything was submitted....She gave me a confirmation number.... WHEW!!!   I just wanted to give a Shout Out to my fellow Pre-ops that are working with GINA that she is not there anymore.... especially Frankie who has been watching my process.... and was supposed to get submitted yesterday as well.... Just and FYI really....

Original LapBand Surgery - 07/26/06- DS Surgery - 08/16/2011
 HW/LW/SW/CW/GW
289/195/277.5/242.5/170

Frostbite25
on 7/16/11 7:56 am
 That makes me sad :( ... Gina was great!.. She is the one who helped me get my information straight and surgery scheduled when Mary R. didn't even have the decency to return my call. 

WLS: Total lost 260 lbs - 03/14/11 Duodenal Switch with Dr. Mitchel Roslin
PS: 02/10/14 LBL w/ Anchor cut, Long Thigh Lift, Arm Lift, Breast Lift with Dr. Francisco Sauceda

Dr. Sauceda's Patient Group - Click here to Join

Frankie
on 7/17/11 12:11 am - NY
Thanks Jody, I will call on Monday to see if everything was submitted and get my confirmation number.

Frankie

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 356 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 133 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1049 views