Giving a shout out to my new amazing doctors!

determineddanni
on 7/16/11 11:01 am

Hey everyone! I just had amazing visits with my new doctors that I just had to share!

Finally got my former PCP provider to let me have a referral to an endocrinologist, I am so glad I was so adamant about it. Advice to everyone out there... make sure you have the right doctors, make sure they are taking care of you and be proactive in your health! Anyways lol back on subject...

My endocrinologist, Dr. Chris Corsi, was AWESOME! He talked to me a full hour and really evaluated me one on one. He diagnosed me with Hashimoto's Disease (which I figured I had) and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (which I had no idea about). He also tackled my funky hormone problems. I cannot stress how much he is tackling for me and I respect him for really sitting down and listening.

I also changed my PCP to Dr. Jeff Knight, who was absolutely FABULOUS. He took a slew of notes for our whole hour appointment. He is taking a ton of labs on me and also set me up for a Sleep Apnea test. He asked very in-depth questions and was really proactive for my health.

I also set up a dietician, Sara Mortenson, so I can start my 3 month trial for my insurance. She was AWESOME!

All these doctors were from St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, MT and they were amazing!

dana712
on 7/16/11 12:43 pm
Hi

I also have hasmiotios andd i am having a revision from RNY to DS
Elizabeth N.
on 7/16/11 2:02 pm - Burlington County, NJ
What ho there is endocrinology in Missoula?! The doc I saw the other day only knew of a practice in Billings. Good to know!

Hey, don't brag TOO loudly about this. We wanna keep it a secret that Montana is such a good place to live :-D.

determineddanni
on 7/17/11 12:11 am
hahaha I should retract this post and keep this amazing place hidden! I am all for keeping Montana old fashion and low key. Such a great place! Yes, as far as I know there is endocrinologist in Missoula, Great Falls, and Billings I dont' know about Bozeman... hmmm maybe :) Well, I will stop randomly speaking lol
Elizabeth N.
on 7/17/11 1:08 am - Burlington County, NJ
Nope, no endocrinologist in Bozeman, just internal medicine.

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 356 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 133 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1049 views