Bariatric Surgery Aftercare Symposium

Barbara C.
on 7/31/11 11:15 pm - Raleigh, NC

I am absolutely passionate about the subject of long-term aftercare for the bariatric community to support our long term success and health no matter which tool you choose.

I'm excited to be working with Dr. Eric DeMaria to host a Bariatric Surgery Aftercare Symposium featuring speakers that are authors and experts in the field of Bariatric Surgery and have a passion for need to have a robust aftercare program for bariatric patients to ensure long term health and success for all of us. This event is open to anyone who is interested in attending. I hope that you will strongly consider attending this event if you are in or near North Carolina. For more information about this event and to RSVP, please go to http://www.meetup.com/nc-wls.

I really hope that I will have to opportunity to see you there.

Wishing you every success in your journey,

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

newyorkbitch
on 8/1/11 12:57 am
Can you please tell us if Dr DeMaria performs the DS?

What are the differences in his aftercare program for DSers vs RNYers?
beemerbeeper
on 8/1/11 1:41 am - AL
I really applaud your passion for aftercare.  Having met you personally showed me that you are a very genuine person.

But if this seminar is going to be geared towards RnYers then that should be part of the advertising.  Nothing is more discouraging than to go to a support group to be told that we need to not drink with meals, or do a 5 day pouch test, etc.. when those do not apply to us at all.

If you are going to have DS specific aftercare advice we would like to know who is speaking to that and what topics will be covered.

~Becky

Koko10
on 8/1/11 10:26 pm - NC
I can't wait Barbara!

Height 5'0 HW-247; SW- 238; GW-140  

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 355 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 133 views
How can I gain weight?