Texas Roadhouse Chili

sandy_mt
on 8/14/11 11:34 am
 I tried their chili today.  Can I just say OMG?  If you haven't had a chance, I highly recommend it.  I got it as 1 of my side dishes and I took the rest of my meal home.  Of course, I am a recent post op, so I can't eat very much yet.  Still...would definitely get it again!!

Sandy

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/11 12:57 pm - WAKE FOREST, NC
Thanks for the recommendation! I get Wendy's chili all the time. Great source of protein! I'll have to do takeout at TR's and get their chili now instead!
Rena H.
on 8/14/11 7:32 pm - Spokane, WA
 AMAZING CHILI!!! I agree! i had some a week ago. with some ribs. i still can't eat very much and i am almost a year and a half out.
HW - 395 / SW - 358 / GW - 150

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/11 7:47 pm - Woodbridge, VA
I LOVE that they let you get chili as a side option - most places either don't do that or upcharge for it. I did the opposite last week - got chili as one of my sides and had them immediately put it in a to-go cup so I could save it for lunch the next day  :)
Shavonne P.
on 8/14/11 10:58 pm
I want chili so bad.  But everytime I attempt it, I get extremely sick and throw it right back up. One day hopefully I can eat it. 
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
Tabitha70
on 8/15/11 1:28 am
My husband and I really like Texas Roadhouse. They are reasonable and the food is yummy! Best ribs...truly fall-off-the-bone and we like the chili too!  I even have a thing for their greenbeans.

*************************************************************************************

RNY 11/00
with starting BMI of 57. Most lost was 52% EWL and BMI of 41.
Gained back every single pound.
Revision to DS 12/08 with starting BMI of 57 (again)
Over 3 years DS post-op, currently BMI of 26.3 
200lbs. gone as of 6/27/10 !!  I'm HALF of the old me as of 10/8/10 !! ONEderland 3/7/11 !!

LadyDi1970 and I are Angel buddies! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 295 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 767 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 255 views