on 8/30/11 7:32 am - Beverly, NJ
 See now thats  

Elizabeth N.
on 8/30/11 11:27 am - Burlington County, NJ
Nope, it's my ****ty housekeeping!

(deactivated member)
on 8/30/11 1:26 pm - Beverly, NJ
 LoL 
I have no housekeeping skills, It's one of the reasons I married my wife :)
trxxyy
on 8/30/11 3:52 am - Orange County, CA
What perfect timing!  I will be spending the next two days baking all sorts of goodies to take to my kids' schools as a "Welcome Back and I apologize in advance if my son drives you nuts over the course of the next year" gesture.  I am going to whip some of this mousse up before I begin and it should keep me from over taste testing the baked goods.  I think I will try and make it with sugar free semisweet chips and Xylitol in place of the sugar. 

-shelly

Elizabeth N.
on 8/30/11 6:00 am - Burlington County, NJ
Uh, do you KNOW the sugar alcohols don't bug you? That would be death for me. Or a pre-colonoscopy cleanout.

trxxyy
on 8/30/11 7:42 am - Orange County, CA
EN, so far so good on the sugar alcohols.  I don't have a huge sweet tooth so I don't eat too much at one sitting but I do have a secret stash of sugar-free chocolates in the freezer. 

I don't really like the Splenda or Truvia after taste so I bought some Xylitol a few weeks back and have been experimenting with it. Last week I made some peanut butter cookies with coconut flour and did half Splenda and half Xylitol instead of sugar.  I drizzled some melted sugar free chocolate chips on top of them and they were pretty good, especially with a small glass of milk. My husband snagged a couple on his way out the door and then sent me a text about an hour later that he was afraid he was going to crap his pants.  I told him that is what he gets for stealing my special cookies.
(deactivated member)
on 8/30/11 7:17 am - NY
Eating mousse is not the only thing I am not cleared for, and you wonder why my mind is in the gutter?!
Elizabeth N.
on 8/30/11 11:29 am - Burlington County, NJ
Well, mousse is technically a full liquid..... *ducking and running*

Brenda Holland
on 8/30/11 7:40 am - Bryans Road, MD
RNY on 10/03/11 with
LOL::: great way to give out this recipe ....I'm trying it!
How bad do you want it?

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 169 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 701 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 238 views