Anyone heard from Bean??(e******girl)

marilyn A.
on 9/2/11 1:45 am - willoughby, OH
DS on 03/17/94
Last I heard she was in the hospital, hoping to be transferred. Been thinking about her and hoping everything is ok......
Marilyn in ohio
ds i*****
235/140
scoob
on 9/2/11 1:48 am - Somerset, KY
Don't know how she's doing but did see that she commented on a thread yesterday. That's all I know. Hopefully she'll update us soon.

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

P. Poster
on 9/2/11 2:33 am
 Hi Marilyn :)  There was another post a few days ago, and I posted a bit of an update there.  My B1 came back "normal", so they discharged me from the hospital.  There have been multiple tests since then (more labs and a MRI) and all the labs came back fine, the MRI however, not so good.  They found several issues on the cervical spine MRI- most notably 2 bulging discs (C2-3 & C3-4) that are compressing the spinal cord (which is what they believe is causing my issues), moderate degenerative disc and spine disease, and a narrowing of the spinal column from C2-3 to C5-6 (I think, don't have the actual report here in front of me).  Soo, thats the deal.  Im not convinced its NOT the B1 though.  My result was low "normal" and it dropped from 141 on May 26th to 25 on August 24th.  That is a HUGE drop, and I have a feeling one of two things happened- 25 is just below MY personal threshold, OR I had a rapid drop because of serveral factors that clustered over the course of a few days.  SO, Im continuing the increased B1 anyway, and what do you know, my symptoms are improving as well...  Will still have to address the bulging discs somehow, but thats for another time. For now, I just want to get better, get back to work, and get on with my life.  Thanks for checking in on me :)
teachmid
on 9/2/11 3:09 am - OKC, OK
I'm so glad you posted an update. You have been in my thought. Hope you continue to improve.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

beemerbeeper
on 9/2/11 3:48 am - AL
This is the first post I've seen from you since before Irene when you were trying to get transfered to another hospital.  I'm glad you are feeling better.

~Becky

Diane Davis
on 9/2/11 5:58 am
Glad you're doing better, been very concerned about you.  Keep us posted, please.
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
J G.
on 9/2/11 6:41 am
Good to hear from you Bean.  So is the previous DX of Beri Beri/ Wernicke's  still  valid?  How was your magnesium level?  How much B1 are you taking?  Hope you feel better fast.

Jenny
Tammy D.
on 9/2/11 9:55 am
I am so glad you are at least feeling better
- and I know you'll follow up to make sure you stay that way.
scoob
on 9/2/11 11:17 am - Somerset, KY
So glad to see you posting! Hope you get things worked out soon. Don't forget to keep us updated. We're a nosy bunch when one of our own is having issues! HUGS sweetie!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

gak
on 9/2/11 2:05 pm
Revision on 06/21/13
So good to see you posting ! Sorry about the issues at hand. cervical bulging discs stink. I know ! I hope they can treat without surgery ! Please keep us updated. Was very concerned when there was silence for days !  Pamper yourself this weekend some ! 

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 131 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 671 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 236 views