I'll be so glad......

pktwatch
on 9/15/11 2:57 pm
when I get this weight off!

My surgery is less than a week away and just this week we had our first cold snap of the season. We have a gas heating stove with a log kit. Every year I try to clean it before the heating season and Tuesday was the day that I did it this year. It's not a big job but I need to get down on the floor and lay with my head under the stove to clean the thermocouple and blower.

Well this year no one was home when I did the job, of course I forgot to get everything that I needed and needed to get back up and down about 4 times before I was finished with the small job. By the time I was done I was so wore out I could hardly get on my feet that last time............

This should be a 15 min job but of course it took me almost a hour and a lot more energy than I care to admit. So like I said, if will be so nice getting the weight off just so that I can do what I should be doing!

Switched 9/21/2011 By Dr. Inman
HW    368
SW    328
CW    180

GW 180 (or less to get to a normal BMI)

J G.
on 9/15/11 3:10 pm
I can totally understand that.  Walking down the street in the heat of summer to get the mail used to be a big deal for me.  Now I don't even think about doing it.  And I have to say even the memories of those chores that caused agony are growing faint.  It will be like that for you someday, too.  Wishing you all the best next week - Jenny 
Diane Davis
on 9/15/11 3:21 pm
Like you, Butch, I can't wait to get this weight  off and feel some energy again.  We're on our way!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
butercup
on 9/15/11 4:46 pm, edited 9/15/11 4:46 am - Kennewick, WA
You are getting switched a day before me! Good luck to you and get ready to get healthy.
Fran-I Am
on 9/15/11 6:48 pm
You are going to be a few weeks ahead of me. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

SW 1012/11 265#  CW 10/10 142#
kirmy
on 9/15/11 9:04 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Ah Butch it gets so much easier.

xxx

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Kristen R.
on 9/15/11 9:08 pm
Hi, I'm new but saw we have the same surgery date.  Just wanted to wish you a speedy recovery!
pktwatch
on 9/15/11 10:09 pm
Thanks everyone, Wishing everyone who has upcoming surgery a speedy recovery!

Switched 9/21/2011 By Dr. Inman
HW    368
SW    328
CW    180

GW 180 (or less to get to a normal BMI)

Renee2007
on 9/16/11 12:03 am - Central, FL
 You will be amazed at how much easier it is to do things once the weight is off. You are well on your way! Good luck to you next week!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Twyla S.
on 9/16/11 12:24 am - Chattanooga, TN
 Have a GREAT surgery and an even GREATER recovery!  I know I can't wait to be able to get my house done the way I like it, and as quick as I would like to do it......one of my dreams is to be able to keep up with my hub.  Not sure if that will ever be possible, considering he's the poster child for ADHD, but one can hope!  The very best of luck to you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 362 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 135 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1051 views