I never wore a size 8 in my life...

worlfree
on 10/8/11 8:56 am - DivaTown, NC
 yesterday I had to return my size 10 jeans, for a size 8..what I'm trying to figure out is how can I be overweight according to the BMI chart and wear a size 8. the scale hasnt moved for a minute, which I'm not mad about at all, but the inches a really coming off. I really dont like the way I look, I have no asz, my thighs r really small and wrinkly, the batwings keep flapping(lol)...

I eat like there is no tomorrow, trying to slow it down...I know this is a mind thing... gotta build my mucsle back up..I feel good, but I dont think I look good, maybe because in I never been this small before, except as a child..my teen yrs always was size12-14, my adult years 14-20

NOW dont get me wrong I love my DS, and have no regrets, but having a hard time getting use to the new me..

But I do have a WOW, reached my first goal 165, now going for 160..

Julie R.
on 10/8/11 9:01 am - Ludington, MI
 You're just a skinny ***** now.    
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

worlfree
on 10/8/11 9:40 am - DivaTown, NC
 I thought I was on FB looking for the like button...lol

teachmid
on 10/8/11 9:03 am - OKC, OK
WOW!!!!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

worlfree
on 10/8/11 9:40 am - DivaTown, NC
 WOW is right...lol

MajorMom
on 10/8/11 9:08 am - VA
I bet you look great. Remember, you will redistribute some the next 2 years. Go a little lower than you're comfortable with and your bounce back will bring you up to where you want to stick.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

worlfree
on 10/8/11 9:41 am - DivaTown, NC
 thanks Gina, I will keep that in mind..

Jennifer D.
on 10/8/11 9:10 am
That's great that you reached your goal. Congrats on the size 8s!
worlfree
on 10/8/11 9:42 am - DivaTown, NC
 Thank U..

ModestoK
on 10/8/11 9:26 am, edited 10/7/11 9:30 pm
Hey switch sister!
The whole size to BMI/weight thing is a total mindfuck. I am now rocking size 12 Levi's but still have barely gotten down to an overweight BMI. I've decided that since I was so obese for so many years and still have 125+ pounds of lean body mass, I will probably never make it to a normal BMI - and that's okay.
If it weren't for my hugs hips & saddlebags, I'd probably be a size or two smaller. Strange.
So you lost your booty also. I miss mine. I never thought I'd be bootyless - yeah I read about people complaining about it but thought it would never happen to me. Now I've resorted to looking for special pants like Not Your Daughter's Jeans to make me look like I still have one. Pretty much they pull the flesh that now falls down my thighs into the general butt vicinity. Guess I'd better get back to doing lots of sprints and squats. Or invest in some booty pop panties. Goddess help me.
I also get about the still shrinking but not having a pound loss. Such a strange ride.
I'm glad you have done so well! I knew you would.
Hopefully I'll be in single digit clothing sometime before our surgiversary.
Rock on, sugar.
Kim
                                      ~  Kim  ~

HW - 283        SW - 257.5     Goal - 156
Thanks to all the DS vets who have paid it forward - I <3 you guys!  
Looking for DS support & information?   Check out :     http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 131 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 671 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 236 views