What's for dinner Tonight - Thursday

yorkieGal
on 12/1/11 5:08 am - Clermont, FL
Hey guys,
we are having beef short ribs cooked in a Korean bbq sauce I got from Sonoma Williams - I am going to have some stir fry veggies with mine and bf is having steamed rice with his.

I am also cooking an extra slow cooker meal for the next few days..boneless chicken breasts we got on sale, large can mushroom soup, low sodium chicken broth, mushrooms, sauteed onions, onion soup mix...Then right at the end I stir in a big dollop of the philadelphia garlic and herb cooking cream cheese.......we love this....I usually have it as a thick soup stew and bf has his with mashed potatoes or small boiled potatoes.

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

BBoop
on 12/1/11 10:09 am
Guess what HEB had on special...enchilada soup mix...in a jar.  All I have to do is add chicken and warm it up.  I'm so excited.  They also had a verde sauce which I will probably add chicken and gumbo mix...no rice. So I'll add shrimp and sausage to that.  I'm in high cotten since soup seems to settle well on my stomach.

Tonight it's just left over stew.

B
April M.
on 12/1/11 2:15 pm - MI
I was going to make rotisserie chicken, but my whole chicken (my first attempt at a whole one!) was too big for my george foreman baby rotisserie. Of course, by the time I figured this out, I had already gotten every piece avaliable dirty, sent Hubs out to the store for cooking twine, etc....

Oh well. I baked the whole chicken instead, at 350 for about 1 1/2 hours (5 pound chicken). Stuffed it with a stick of butter and left on the spices I had rubbed on for a "deli rotisserie" style chicken... so yummy! I usually hate white meat cause it's so dry, but I might actually be able to eat this!

Making stock out of the carcass as we speak.... it will be a yummy winter in this DS household!

For second dinner, I had leftover lemon-pepper tilapia fillets.... Yum!

~April~                                             5'7" 
       2 Part DS                   BMI: S/C/G    59.3/33.5/24.9   

Part 1: 3/14/11                HW/SW#1/SW#2/CW/GW      
    Part 2: 7/14/11                  
379/366/319/214/

T H.
on 12/1/11 11:55 pm - Bryantown, MD
I had a Hardees low carb burger. The one wrapped in lettuce. I'd never had it before. It was interesting.  I would get it again.
The only place were success comes before work is in the dictionary

Most Active
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 92 views
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 92 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 647 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 233 views