My 3th day

Mendoza
on 12/15/11 4:55 am - NY
 I want to tell thank you to anyone who has me present in those day in their prayers. I'm here at my home with to much pain but trying to do my job sip, walk and rest.
Kathleen F.
on 12/15/11 5:09 am

Are you taking your pain medication on time? Call your doctor and tell him you are having problems managing your pain and can he adjust the dose or prescribed something that might be more effective.

It's a tough time but it will get a littler better every day!

teachmid
on 12/15/11 5:27 am - OKC, OK
Welcome home. Call for stronger pain medication.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/15/11 5:54 am
I'm glad you're OK, but am agreeing with the other ladies - you need more, or different pain medication if you are suffering. Not having the pain under control isn't only unnecessary, but will actually slow the healing process.

Don't suffer needlessly, there is no benefit to toughing it out.
orangecrushed
on 12/15/11 6:10 am - Triad, NC
I'm glad you're home!  I couldn't sleep much at all in the hospital.  My surgeon tried to send me home on Tylenol 500, and used it to help ween me off the morphine (that stuff turned me into Wonder Woman!) in the hospital.  I told him it wasn't cutting it!  So, he changed my pain meds to something else that works, and I've only got soreness at the biggest incision point.  Please call up your surgeon and have them adjust this for you.  No reason to suffer!

I wish you the best as you continue to recover!
sandyv63
on 12/15/11 6:33 am - Naples, FL
Ask for Dilauded. Wonderful stuff. Let's you sleep, too. There is no excuse for your doctor to allow you to suffer like this.  From the time I woke up in recovery until, well, now, I have not had any real pain.  Who is your surgeon?
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
Blank Out
on 12/15/11 7:20 am
 Don't live with pain!  Get something stronger!!!  Sip, walk, rest! Repeat!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

Mendoza
on 12/15/11 9:31 am - NY
 He gave me Percocet ,  maybe I have to take it more often, I'm taking now every six hours, I would take it every four hours to see if that works because this pain is to unconfortable.
PatXYZ
on 12/16/11 12:47 am
When I've taken percs for pain I've only found them effective for 3-4 hours. Take them every 4 hours like clock-work whether you're having the pain or not and I'm sure you'll feel a difference. Good luck!
DianaRR
on 12/15/11 12:12 pm - CA
I'm glad you are home and hope you do very well.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 235 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 727 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 244 views