Bad Bad Breath.. Any tips or will it go away eventually?

galla1
on 2/18/12 10:44 pm
 So my hubby has nicely been letting me know the last month that my breath is horrible.. I haven't noticed:) he said its been off and on since surgery but the last few months has been pretttty bad.. I did a search I see it could be ketosis.. But them the mind wonders and I read it could be bad proble
S?? Thanks

SW 314-- CW 170-- GW 155   HT 5'7"  I love my DS !!
MajorMom
on 2/19/12 12:49 am - VA
Probably ketosis. The best thing to do is keep drinking water and stay as hydrated as possible. I was walking periodically during the day for the first year and I would suck on a peppermint Altoids for each lap. Apparently it wasn't too many carbs because I lost all my excess weight.

--g 

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

determineddanni
on 2/22/12 1:01 am
I have been noticing this as well. It is usually worst in the morning...yucky! Sometimes its good sometimes its bad but I really do think its ketosis. I have been brushing my teeth all the time and have brought a little bottle of mouth wash to use through out the day. my teeth should look amazing! lol i wouldn't worry:) but it does suck :(

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

galla1
on 2/22/12 9:57 pm
 Yes it is pretty gross!! And I know for my hubby to say something it must be BAD! Lol.. But I guess a good thing that smells bad.. :)
levittown_loser
on 2/22/12 7:13 am - Levittown, PA
It's ketosis ... if you want to be sure your body IS in ketosis you can buy strips to test ...
www.google.com/search

It's something you might have to mask and be aware of while your body is really in overdrive and loosing weight and you are staying low carb.

Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

galla1
on 2/22/12 9:55 pm
 Thanks for the link! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 148 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 690 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 237 views