Back from my surgery owwww--UPDATE

Felicia S.
on 3/16/12 11:28 am, edited 3/19/12 3:03 pm - Lincoln, NE
 Hello! I did not get to talk to my surgeon. But my mother told me that in addition to fixing the hernia, he removed my appendix!  I guess it's  a good idea to do that to avoid problems in the future.  I am in so much more pain this time than I was from my DS. Oh well! I'm tired. I will try to write again tomorrow. Goodbye for now, Felicia

Monday night:  I'm still in the hospital. My hemogloblin and hematocrtit dropped to about 7 and 24. The only thing my doc could consider is that I possibly had internal bleeding, but it appears to be getting better as the numbers are slowly improving. If all continues to go well I will probably be released tomorrow. Oh! Another interesting thing that I wanted to share-my doc has been treating my pain with IV Tylenol and it works amazingly well. I can't get over it. It works a lot better than the Dilaudid he is giving me on my pain pump. Well, that's it for now! :) Felicia
HW 264 SW 248 CW 140.8 GW 140 

nightowl
on 3/16/12 3:17 pm - Topeka, KS
Sending pain-relieving vibes your way!
J G.
on 3/16/12 4:12 pm
Felicia, Sorry you are in pain, sweetie.  It will ease up a bit in a few days.  Take your pain meds religiously, by the clock. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 146 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 688 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 237 views