June 25th / VSG to DS

hopefulaimee
on 5/3/12 11:26 am - Battle Creek, MI
DS on 06/25/12

I finalized everything today with the Pre-op coordinator.  Surgery set for June 25th bright and early in the morn.  oh how i have dreamed of this for quite some time...I would have had it sooner, but the big boss said not so at work...so a couple weeks later...no harm...

~Aimee~
    5'6"
"
HW-307, SW-286, LW-185, CW-226.5

Teetster
on 5/3/12 12:19 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi Hopefulaimee!

As a fellow VSG to DS'r, I wanted to congratulate you on your upcoming revision surgery. I also originally had my sleeve done in 2007, and revised to DS in August of 2011. I had a rough go of it in the beginning as I had some very unique complications, but I'm doing just wonderful now.

I love my DS and hope that you will too. I really struggled with the decision to revise to the DS as I didn't really know what to expect results wise. There are not/were not too many revising to DS 4 years after VSG. I just knew I had to try something and DS was the best choice for me.

If I had known how much I would love the DS, I would have revised sooner. I am now 9 pounds away from being within a normal weight range for my height. I never thought I would do this well, but the DS is an awesome tool if you do your due diligence and follow the rules.

I wish you the best of health in your future journey and look forward to watching your progress.
WeightNoMoreSherri
on 5/3/12 2:08 pm - St George, UT
 How awesome, CONGRATS! Soon you will be sporting a sticker on your car saying, " I love my DS". LOL

I hade my original DS in 1999 and have lost 208 and kept it off, weighing 124 and stayed there.

I am excited for you, let meknow if I can help you at all.

Big HUGS, Peace ~ Sherri  

Sherri ~ BPD/DS ~ Dr. Robert Rabkin ~ San Francisco ~
                 March 15th, 1999 SW 332 CW 123
Most Active
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 95 views
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 95 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 648 views
Need help for my mom