Panni Before and After Pics?

Kim G.
on 7/5/12 11:06 am - Plano, TX
Does anyone have any panni before and after pics they wouldn't mind sharing? I've been approved by ins for the panni, and the doc said if I had all my plastics I'd be at goal. Obviously, I know a panni isn't a tummy tuck or LBL, but the before and after pics I've been able to find were only for people who still had weight to lose other than plastics. Thanks in advance!

Delight thyself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:4

teachmid
on 7/5/12 11:16 am - OKC, OK
You might ask on the plastic surgery boards.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

Kim G.
on 7/5/12 11:27 am - Plano, TX
When I go to the plastics page, it doesn't give me a link to get onto the actual message board. :-( It just shows before and after WLS pics, and links to different surgeons.

Delight thyself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:4

Virgo64
on 7/5/12 12:36 pm
Ask for this on the FB before and after page.  Surely you will be able to get what you are looking for there.
teachmid
on 7/6/12 8:34 am - OKC, OK
On the black strip towards the top of the page it says Message Boards
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

godzilla
on 7/8/12 3:49 pm - Israel
I'm on the plastics board. Just jump in under message boards and ask your questions. Your questions are valid and on target.
Congrats on your weight loss and welcome to the continued journey to being healthy.
Mikimi in Israel
kj80230
on 7/6/12 5:09 am
Kim,
 The other thing you might do is talk to your Plastic Surgeon when you pick one and see if they will let you pay the difference between the Insurance covered Panni and a full Tummy Tuck. Most PS will just charge you a little bit extra to do the full TT. Good luck!
  ~Kj ~                                       My   is Betty (bldeck)                 277/268/174/150  
                     Lab Rat Data     HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 298 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 770 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 255 views