PS with Alicia Sigler Post-DS

shandi360
on 7/6/12 5:46 pm - Burning, AZ
Hello All! I have not posted on this board in years but recently came on to research newly suggested plastic surgeons. I will try my best to follow up asap with photos and comments but with me having 3 kids, working beyond full-time, and having just bought a house and a puppy....time is rarely available lol. Anyhow, on June 15th, 2012 I went to TJ to get a ETT/ and BL with Implants from Alicia Sigler and am very pleased. I remember how hard it was to find some of her patients so I at least want to share my experience and answer some questions. I plan to check in periodically today (Saturday) and will post again when my photos are up. Thanks :-)

Pre-op weight:265 Current weight:140 Goal weight: 130-135 !!125lbs LOST!!!

He who can't be Named
on 7/7/12 6:22 am
She has a good reputation, and you might want to post your update in the plastics forum. She isn't as much of a post WLS type surgeon as most of us need, but she does good general work. Most folks here who need specific weight loss related skin removal like a lower body lift, and are looking to MX, go to Sauceda.

Anxious to see your pics -  when it comes to plastics, I don't even consider any surgeon that I haven't seen many examples of their work.
Some times dingle berries are the lowest hanging fruit.  
shandi360
on 7/10/12 6:14 pm - Burning, AZ
Thanks! I will post them on PS forum as well....pics are up :-)

Pre-op weight:265 Current weight:140 Goal weight: 130-135 !!125lbs LOST!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 283 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 756 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 251 views