Jesse Jackson, Jr.'s "Mystery Health Problem"

Batwingsman
on 7/11/12 10:54 am - Garland, TX
 This matter has been going around in the media circles for a few weeks now.     Still no certainty in the press as to what is wrong with Jesse, whether it be alcoholism, "mood disorder", or something else.  Can't help but wonder if it is related to his WLS (DS) somehow, given how "transfer addiction", post-op depression and the like are always possible
"developments" after surgery: 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/11/jesse-jackson-jr-al cohol-_n_1666504.html?ncid=webmail1

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Kimberly D.
on 7/14/12 12:26 am - Rockville, MD
 Wow!  I am behind the times...I didn't realize he even HAD the DS surgery.  I have to google this.  I remember reading an article somewhere that speaks about the connection between WLS and alcoholism.
dtabor5
on 7/15/12 6:52 am
I didn't know either and I live in GA.....

Denise T.
My Angel is MAJORMOM!!!

MY DS!!!!
I see stupid people everywhere!!!

Batwingsman
on 7/15/12 9:26 am - Garland, TX
 He is a patient of Dr. Rabkin (can't remember which of the two, though).  In fact, IIRC, he was one of Dr. R.'s early DS patients.  His picture was featured on one of the "months" of PacLap's annual calendar containing a picture of a different WLS patient of theirs for each month of the year, a few years back. 

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 362 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 135 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1051 views