Sugar free cake recipes

MARTINA P.
on 7/18/12 6:37 am - ROCKMART, GA
Hello I am trying to find some sugar free or WLS friendly desert recipes.  A few of the recipes I desperately want is 
Red velvet
Carrot
Pound
Banana pudding
Key lime pies

And any other recipe thanks in advance 
MARTINA
Rockmart Georgia                        
HW: 315 CW: 117 GW:  First goal 150 met 3/23/2012, Second goal 135

Jolly Rancher
on 7/18/12 6:46 am
I don't know how big of a cake that you want to make, and I don't have any personal experience with these as far as taste, etc goes, but I believe it's either Betty Crocker or Pillsbury that is offering both sugar free cake mixes and icings. I saw them several weeks ago and contemplated, but passed them by. Might be worth a try? They are in with the regular cake mixes, etc.
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
ginany
on 7/18/12 10:33 am - brooklyn, NY
DS on 04/23/12

They are decent,  I buy the pilsbury sugar free mix and mix with a can of diet coke and 1/2 cup egg whites.  That is it.  Bake and eat

Gina    

RNY 1/26/06 
SW 345
Revised to DS 4/23/12
SW 268

kro1070
on 7/18/12 1:33 pm - Valparaiso, IN
Hello 
i learned that you can make a cake using just a can of diet pop. So pick your favorite cake and just try it, I had made yellow cake and diet mt dew. I'm only three weeks out so let me know if you do try it.

Kelly

wannablite
on 7/18/12 9:21 pm - Southern, NJ
 Hi Martina!
Have you tried www.google.com and typing in what it is you want such as sugar free carrot cake recipe? This is how I get most of my recipes. This way you can look at each recipe & decide which one has ingredients you want to use. Have fun & good luck!
Erin
PattyL
on 7/19/12 1:52 am
 How much work do you want to do?

You can make a great cake that's almost carb free with coconut flour and nature sweet.  That's the same stuff Russell Stovers uses in the SF chocolate.  The flour is a bit of work to figure out but once you 'get' it, wow.  I can make a carrot cake you would never know was almost carb free.

I bought it all online with a cookbook.  The flour is low carb, high protein, and high fiber.  Actually very good for you.
getfitagogo
on 7/19/12 11:44 am
Somewhere, I found a recipe for a SF carrot cake using almond flour.  If that interests you, I'll try to find it.  It was pretty good!  I found it on a low carb blog I think.
Get Fit A-Go-Go
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 130 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 671 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 236 views