Surgery date 3/26/13

leanmama
on 3/8/13 9:12 pm - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13

revision from vsg to full ds (really a two parter)

Tuesday March 26, 2013 Dr J Stephen Scott MD FACS

My New Self Program,  Des Pere Hospital , St Louis, MO

New thought today as I post - Do I REALLY need this OR?  CAn I loose more with just the sleeve.  ( have not lost much in last 6 months or so...)  Head Games Head Games STOP!

Why is my head playing games with me or is it my heart feeling ???

The money, time off work etc... being alone for all of this.  No family can come to be with me and my friends all work or volunteer full time.  Oh well I will make it through.  You guys and gals are my DS family though this.  Still having ?? on vites  brought the Vita list to the Nut and she is having BIG question at he dosages of fat sol vites that she recommends.  AS you say the labs results will tell.

Pre Op 450 lbs +/ VSG 10/2011  421 lbs/ DS 4/2013 371 lbs

Valerie G.
on 3/8/13 9:51 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

Many medical professionals will spin their heads completely around and have fits over the dosages of the fat soluble vitamins we take....that is....unless they understand our level of malabsorption.   Many haven't a clue.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

MajorMom
on 3/8/13 10:15 pm - VA

All the best on your surgery day. : )

I can share my dietitian's email address with you, if you want your Nut to talk to her. Let me know if you'd like to have it.

Good luck!

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

PSaadallah
on 3/9/13 7:16 am - Arlington, TX
DS on 12/15/12

Congratulations and very best of luck to you!  Even though we won't be with you at the hospital, we'll all be thinking of you that day.  

M. Walker
on 3/9/13 11:03 pm
DS on 02/12/13
All my good luck vibes and wishes coming your way. Hard road ahead with no help, but I know you can do it and please if anything does not feel right, immediately tell someone, do not be alone and say it will go away. Take care.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 239 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 728 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 244 views