full liquid protein ideas

jzwife
on 3/30/13 4:12 am

I can't remember if I have asked this question or not- I think its the anestesia- can't remember anything lately!

I know I am not getting in enough protein and need some different ideas. I put 15 grams of protein in hot chocolate each morning and sip on that so I get 15 grams right off the bat but just can't bring myself to putting powdered protein in my soup. It makes me want to gag so I am looking for some ideas. I am at the boring stage. The most I can get in in a day is about 25 grams of protein and I know I need to be doing more.

Thanks

Sharon .

Valerie G.
on 3/30/13 4:19 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Kefir is a great protein source as well as loaded with precious probiotics.   If you don't care for the yogurty aftertaste, mix in a little heavy cream.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

jzwife
on 3/30/13 4:28 am

Kefir sounds good. I'll have to send my daughter to the health food store and see if she can pick some up.

Thanks

jashley
on 3/30/13 11:08 am
DS on 12/19/12

I love that stuff.  Try to find a brand that doesn't have a ton of sugar in it.  Other wise, you will get gas/bloat/etc.  You know the drill.

Add protein powder to your yogurt.  Mix that up well.  Then put some berries over it, maybe a little crunchy granola...

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 360 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 134 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1050 views