I guess my DS is working

jzwife
on 4/20/13 5:40 am

Today is my 40th wedding anniversary! My husband and I were getting ready to leave to go somewhere and he casually mentioned "Wow, I can tell your losing weight. You look smaller." Coming from an ex military officer THAT was a compliment! I guess my DS is working!

MajorMom
on 4/20/13 6:00 am - VA

Hooah!!   : )

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Huneypie
on 4/20/13 6:35 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
Go you!

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Erij
on 4/20/13 8:06 am - TX

Congrats to you on both the anniversary and the weight loss!

LEE
on 4/20/13 10:59 am

Happy Anniversary Sharon.

I am so happy your hubby made you feel so good on your special day.

When you get home I want to know what you ate. 

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
jzwife
on 4/20/13 1:37 pm

OK Lee- I'll be straight up. We didn't go out to eat because I'm still not feeling up to much. I had a little scrambled egg but it didn't stay down very long. Had a little chili with cheese for lunch then ordered Mexican for my hubby for dinner- chicken and steak fajitas. I ate a few beans and a bite of avacado. THEN I had a couple tablespoons of ice cream. That was my bad for the day. My tummy hasn't been very happy since I woke up this morning. We are planning a trip to the San Juan Islands in June to celebrate our 40th so thats something to look forward to. Maybe by then I'll be up to a little more.

Hope your doing well.

J G.
on 4/20/13 4:05 pm

DS glitter is fluttering down on you! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 270 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 745 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 250 views