Finally Figured it Out - Cause of Bloating (Wanted to Share)

Sunshine16
on 5/6/13 4:10 am, edited 5/6/13 4:18 am

June 30th will be my three year anniversary, and I am still learning about my body needs. For the entire month practically, in April, my body had went thru a huge change, I picked up weight, I felt so uncomfortable, my breast were heavier than usual.  I mean I knew I was eating the wrong stuff, but dang, I did not think it would catch up with me like that.  Turns out about a month in a half ago, I had changed my probiotic because I needed to cut cost and Whole food did not carry the smaller size so I decided with another dosage, but the same brand.  I mean I was changing my diet up, eating probably closer to the way I should be, and saw extremely small results.  This continued, and the complaining  for three weeks, until my menstrual cycle came on...that helped a little and I went to WholeFoods again and noticed they carried the smaller size.  I started talking to the  health guy, and he was telling me he preferred one brand over another because he have no problems with bloating.....I was like oh my goodness, that got to be it, when I changed my probiotic the newer dosage did not agree with me.  And now that I'm back on track, I'm like myself, everything is regulated like it should be and I feel much better. 

FYI - Beware of the changes  you make.  Went to the dentist this morning and she notice I had more build up. She said last time I was good, and asked what did I do differently.  I said to cut cost I I use the one from the dollar store, its a name brand.  She said that is it.  I immediately ran to Walmart to get the brand my teeth like.

Stick with what works!  Lesson I learned!

Huneypie
on 5/6/13 5:34 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

I'm glad you figured out what was causing your problem.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Sunshine16
on 5/6/13 5:52 am

Thank you!  I feels a world of different, completely freaking out.....even thought I was preggers.  This probiotic helps with digesting milk products as well.

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

Huneypie
on 5/6/13 6:06 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Yes, I used a SF a few years ago and I felt the same way :-(

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

maryc543
on 5/6/13 6:38 am

I've used several types from Whole Foods, including their 365 Double Strength brand.  Which ones works for you, and which one didn't?  I understand we're all different, but would like to know...thanks, Mary

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

Sunshine16
on 5/6/13 6:53 am

Strangely, but I have been using the 365 double strength for some years now.  My buddy said she can not take them, because doesn't make her feel good, but my body just took 365 double strength very well.  Its the triple strength, I did not do well..isn't that strange. I know...all I know I'm sticking with what works. 

I'm reading the double dose, and it says contains Milk ingredients and ect.  The triple dose says contains soy and tree not ingrediants...well, I'm definitely allergic to soy and some nuts,.....so there you have it...

KathySP
on 5/6/13 11:52 am - OH

So I am 5 yrs out from my switch, and I have gained about 15lbs, I can't seem to get off, I often feel bloated, and all around sluggish. I finally got on Flagyl, it has helped, I have only been on it form a couple of months. I was wondering about the probiotics, What exactly are you eating that helps with bloating? 

I am trying to loose the 15 plus 15 more, and I am having trouble, any advice would be helpful.

Thanks!

Kathy

Sunshine16
on 5/7/13 3:54 am

Well the ice cream contributes to the bloating,but when I take the right probiotic for ME, I never experience that stuff.  Actually since I am lactose intolerant that stuff that comes right out of me....sorry for the TMI.  But the ice cream is still good. 

Only advice I can give is cutting the carbohydrate, so many people are so successful with that practice.  You can moderately cut back, but for quick results, drastically cut back.  I need to lose exactly 13 pounds, and I will be content.  It doesn't look all that great in my face, but I love being a size 8. 

My girlfriend lose 10lbs in a week and a half reducing the carbs, she did not go extreme, but it was waay better than what she was practicing. 

Good luck, and you can accomplish your goal.  You just need to  change it up a bit.

Sunshine16
on 5/7/13 3:55 am
PSaadallah
on 5/7/13 5:55 am - Arlington, TX
DS on 12/15/12

Good advice - I'm almost out of my probiotic so I think I'll go by Whole Foods and look for that one.  Thanks!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 355 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 133 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1049 views