yuck.. food! nauseous

ANGELOJOS27
on 5/28/13 7:50 am - Phoenix, AZ
DS on 02/05/13

Every time I eat I am nauseous! no matter how much I eat... What could be causing this?

MajorMom
on 5/28/13 7:53 am - VA

Dehydration can. It's really hard early out to stay hydrated. If you get any other symptoms, head to the ER or doc in a box to get some IV bag fluids. Try to drink water. Add a little lemon or lime juice to help it go down and stay down.

Also, make sure you're eating really slowly, just in case it's as simple a eating too fast.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

ANGELOJOS27
on 5/28/13 8:01 am - Phoenix, AZ
DS on 02/05/13

I haven't had very good food days in the last week or so. I am only able to eat a few bites of anything even cheese and i"m all snotty.  But boy can I drink some water. I'm the point where I can chug about a half a cup at a time. YUMMY! But ill just keep drinking because I didn't do to well this weekend so that could just be it!

Thanks!

Banded on 7/1/09,cool removed on 11/11... Switched on 2/5/13. Ticker includes 23lbs lost on preop diet...          

momii3
on 5/29/13 3:06 pm - NE
I had my DS a week before you and I've been like that a lot lately. Nothing sounds good and when I try to force it down I only get 2 or 3 bites iin and I am done. Some days I actually hate to eat. I've been drinking more and that seems to help. Hang in there!
fullhousemom
on 5/28/13 9:09 am
Whats funny is that most people complain of days when they can eat a lot....and other days when they get full really quickly. I have days like that at 1 1/2 years out. I will think, "Wow! I cant believe how much I've been eating!" Then a few days later, just the opposite.
Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 272 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 103 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1033 views