Approved

Christina L.
on 9/15/13 1:08 am - Romulus, MI
DS on 09/23/13

My surgery has been approved and it shall happen Monday the 23rd.  I am going through all sorts of emotions right now.  I am excited, nervous, happy a little am I doing the right thing feeling.  I have been reading the boards trying to make sure I am understanding everything, and I hope so.  I have learned a lot and know there is so much more to learn.  This will be open and I am sure there will be more pain then I have had before, but I am making this a mind over matter.  The sooner I can get up and walk the less pain I shall be in.  Thanks for listening to me ramble.  I just needed to put this out there to others who understand.  No response is needed I just needed to talk to someone other then myself lol.

Edited From My Highest Weight

meq815
on 9/15/13 1:32 am - PA

You're cute!  Congrats, and I wish you an uneventful surgery and recovery.  Just sayin' wink

Akayembe
on 9/15/13 1:42 am - Watervliet, NY
RNY on 09/11/13

Good Luck Christina. I had the same feelings too and it's quite normal. I wish you a safe surgery free of complication and a speedy recovery. angel

Angelique J.
on 9/15/13 2:37 am - Allentown, PA

This made my morning and I don't even know you! congrats!

HW - 366+/1stSW - 325/CW - 301/GW - 200,

Lap-banded 3-5-2008, planning for revision to RNY 

J.A.C.+M  poly w/ child

MajorMom
on 9/15/13 3:09 am - VA

Congratulations!!  

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Irishnurse
on 9/15/13 3:48 am
DS on 04/17/13

We have all had these feelings so it is perfectly normal. Sometimes I think back and wonder how I did it. You got this! You are about embark on a wonderful journey! Congrats!

SW-340, CW-164, GW-150, 14 pounds to go...

Member Services
on 9/15/13 6:09 am - Irvine, CA

DITTO to all the previous responses, nerves are normal and natural.  Here is a bit of information you may have already seen but just in case:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/articles/photographing-your-weigh t-loss-surgery-journey/

http://www.obesityhelp.com/articles/weight-loss-surgery-hosp tial-stay-what-to-pack/

http://www.obesityhelp.com/articles/four-on-the-floor-self-c are-after-weight-loss-surgery/

We can't wait to hear from you post-op!!

Christina L.
on 9/15/13 7:35 am - Romulus, MI
DS on 09/23/13

Thank-you everyone!!!!!!

Edited From My Highest Weight

ajrober2
on 9/16/13 4:07 am - Houston, TX
DS on 11/01/12

Congrats on the approval!  I felt the same way.  It may not be super easy immediately after surgery, but it does get better day by day. 

Nicole E.
on 9/16/13 10:42 am - Houston, TX
DS on 08/15/13

Congratulations to you! The feeling of approval is amazing. Cheri****

Those feelings are quite normal. I believe we have all been through them at that time.

The 23rd is so close! You better fasten that seatbelt. It's going to be one hell of a ride. Once again, congrats!

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 360 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 134 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1050 views