F. U. tility

Jaiart
on 1/3/14 7:12 am, edited 1/3/14 7:15 am - MI
Just feeling blah today, guilt over eating improperly and semi depressed about the turn my so called life has taken. Used to work a good job with great benefits; income, health insurance, schedule, and doing a job I enjoyed. Now I'm in a peculiar situation to where I'm still employed but barred from the property. So for all intents and purposes that career is over. The upside is that they paid for the d.s. but my insurance ended soon after. Now I am an entrepreneur running a small business with delusions of grandeur. Little money, no insurance but lofty goals, visions and plans. Seems like life has given me a big F.U. finger. I'm 3/4 million in debt and saving to be able to afford bankruptcy. I have no alternative but to stand my ground and fight. Sometimes though you wonder what's the point. Back to basics eating right... moving forward in life 1 step at a time. Excelsior!!!! A/C Carborundum!!! Actually glad to be out here in the wild frontier of entrepreneurship. Excuse the rambling rumblings of my diseased distressed diaphanous mind. Feel a little better already.

calendargirl
on 1/3/14 11:17 pm - Land of Oz, KS
DS on 04/20/12

Sorry (((Hugs))).  

Feel better.

C-Girl

Starting Stats: Ht: 5' 0" HW: 242 ~ SW: 229.9 ~ CW: 117 ~ Goal: 124.9 ("normal" BMI)
% EWL @ 03 months: 36%             % EWL
 @ 09 months: 80%
% EWL @ 06 months: 63%             % EWL @ 12 months + 2 weeks: 100%

PeteA
on 1/3/14 11:19 pm - Parma, OH
DS on 04/15/13

One step after another. It's scary to be on your own but there are a lot of plus's along with the extra worries. Good luck. Keep plugging away at it.

Jaiart
on 1/3/14 11:23 pm - MI
On an up note, my business is ready to explode. Of course this explosion is simply to overcome my long time inertia and escape the gravitational pull back into the abyss of abject depression and desolation. Excelsior...

Huneypie
on 1/4/14 12:20 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can triumph.  There are so many stories of people's struggles before they became who we know them as, like Nelson Mandela - when he was in prison, could he ever imagine that he'd be president of his country.

I hope success is yours soon.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Irishnurse
on 1/4/14 3:42 pm, edited 1/4/14 3:44 pm
DS on 04/17/13

I am sorry for your troubles and certainly can relate. I was laid off one month after surgery and had no work for four + months. I almost lost my house, car etc. I am still picking up the pieces and still cannot catch up on all my credit cards. Unfortunately **** happens but LIFE...goes on. I went from a cushy high paying career with awesome insurance to a butt busting mediocre paying job with no insurance.  You know what though? I am happy. I am losing weight and I can walk. I have no pain. I am healthier than I was 8 months ago. Things change. Things get rough but it will even out and settle down eventually.  Hang in there. Do not let the stress kill you. I had to learn to take a deep breath and say, "It is What it Is!"

Personally, I am a faithful person and I gave it to God and stopped worrying so much. So far, some how,  things always seem to get paid and work out and sometimes in such a weird way that it makes my jaw drop. I am always humbled when it happens.   

SW-340, CW-164, GW-150, 14 pounds to go...

Jaiart
on 1/4/14 4:00 pm, edited 1/4/14 4:02 pm - MI
Thanks to 1 & all for your kind words of inspiration. I do feel much better. I'm actually glad to be out here in the entrepreneurship war. I may lose a few battles here and there but I will win the war. Apologies for taking you allon this sidetracked side trip. Now back to all things d.s.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 121 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 663 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 234 views