bleeding

Scarlet32blue
on 1/23/14 6:39 am
DS on 12/31/13

I have not had a period in the last 7 yrs due to a procedure were my uterus lining was burned to control heaving bleeding. Friday night i had bleeding very heavy watery dark bleeding went to er since only three weeks out of surgery both retum exam and pap tested positive for blood.at the end my ds surgeon determined it to be related to vaginal bleeding. But i still notice blood in the rectum when i wipe. Did anyone have issues like this?

Cecy

fullhousemom
on 1/23/14 10:25 am
A uterine ablation typically does not last forever. I had one done in May 2013 and "spot." Another friend had one done years ago, and is having some problems, and will likely need it done again.

The "trauma" of surgery typically starts a period out of cycle for reasons that I don't know. It happened to me about three days out of surgery.

I am stumped why you would have bleeding from both places, unless their was some cross contamination in the testing. If you seriously think you have blood in your stools, you need to be seen more thoroughly by a dr.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Irishnurse
on 1/23/14 3:10 pm, edited 1/24/14 12:20 am
DS on 04/17/13

You should not be bleeding from the rectum. If the ER did not find anything, find someone else to see. 

SW-340, CW-164, GW-150, 14 pounds to go...

DivaJojo
on 1/23/14 9:46 pm - Atlanta, GA

I would advise seeing a colorectal doctor regarding the bleeding from the rectum.   Did you have a colonoscopy in your pre-op work up?  If so, you can see that same person since they would have a chart on you.  Or start with your pcp  and let them know what's going on.

Diva Jojo:   SW:  440lbs -- CW:  274lbs  --  GW:  240lbs

Scarlet32blue
on 1/24/14 1:59 am
DS on 12/31/13

Thanks for the advice. I had a colonoscopy 2012 hemmroids was the issue at the time hopefully its the same thinh. I will be following up tuesday with my ob and doctor regarding the bleeding and will update with findings.

Cecy

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 364 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 137 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1051 views