4 weeks post op today!

kwilk84
on 8/26/14 5:30 am

Hi everyone, So today is officially 4 week post op for me! I have been feeling really good and have not had any issues so far. I have been a bit frustrated that the scale hasn't moved in 2 weeks but I know stalls happen so I'm not letting it bother me to much or trying not to. About 8 days before surgery I took a full body picture and I took another today. Even though the scale isn't moving I can tell a huge difference  when I compare the two pictures and wanted to share. I lost 39 lbs before surgery and have lost 13 lbs so far post op for a total of 52 lbs lost total so far, I want to lose at least another 100 lbs.

The picture is in my profile. Don't mind my awful hair and lounging clothes. The picture in the green shirt black pants is before surgery about 5 weeks ago and the one in the pink pants is today.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/photos/album/181068/875331

kwilk84
on 8/26/14 5:36 am

Oops! I'm off on my dates,  tomorrow is officially 4 weeks post op!

Reinvented1986
on 8/26/14 6:40 am

Congrats keep up the good work!!!!

Uriahblues
on 8/26/14 7:45 am

I am hoping to have my surgery in October. What are you able to eat 4 weeks out? Have you found anything that you just can't stomach that you used to eat? Are you eating anything solid at four weeks?

I would really appreciate anything that you might tell me to help me be a better prepared and more successful patient.

Thanks for your time'

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 258 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 738 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 244 views