Back on Track

Jaiart
on 8/26/14 5:52 am - MI

Now that I have the resources I will restart my proper nutrition regime. Isopure zero carb protein based protein coffees.

Meats and cheeses but I have to confess I like the spray cheese best. 

Will also start making some of the low carb stuff from www.atkinsdietgeek.com 

Have to get bathroom issues back under control too. I used to have it timed as to when I could eat and knew when I would eliminate based on that time.  Amazing what a little poverty can do. How much protein are you vets doing daily?  I even forgot all that basic info.  I have to schedule an appointment with my docs but will be a while due to work schedule and their scheduling.  Going to count on you vet's for all the practical advice you can provide. 

PattyL
on 8/26/14 7:31 am

For you probably at least 120 to 150.  And poverty is bad for the DS!

PeteA
on 8/26/14 11:23 pm - Parma, OH
DS on 04/15/13

I shoot for 150 a day. Some days a little lower some days a little higher. I've been stalled for a while but 
I'm working at lowering my carb intake.

HW 552 CW 198 SW 464 4/15/13 - Lap DS by Dr. Philip Schauer - Cleveland Clinic.

Huneypie
on 8/27/14 2:50 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

I shoot for 120g as a minimum although 150g sounds like a good minimum for a guy.  I often get 150g, but don't stress if I don't get there as my labs are OK in that area.  When did you last get any blood work done?

You may have to go higher if your levels are bad due to low intake.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 229 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 725 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 243 views