miscarriage/pregnancy post op

julanie
on 4/9/15 5:13 am - Arlington, TX
DS on 09/17/12

I am way out past my surgery, so we decided to have one more baby.  We already had 2, both pregnancies were totally normal, i didnt even have gestational diabetes even though i was very overweight.

Last year i had Three miscarriages in a row.  Ive been tested and everything looks fine.  Im under 40.  im still fat, never made it anywhere close.  

Has anyone else had issues maintaining pregnancy after DS?

I have my lab work done and everything there looks good too.  

Julanie

Garden Fairy in training, according to my daughter
Valerie G.
on 4/9/15 11:03 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Oh how sad .  I'm sorry for your loss.  You're the first I've seen that was experiencing something so terrible. 

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Zee Starrlite
on 4/10/15 6:12 am

So sorry about your losses.  Are you under 40 but over 35?  Our bodies change so much so fast in regard to quality of our eggs and fertility.

There have been so many woman who have had very healthy pregnancies and deliveries after the DS through the years.  Make sure your doc is checking everything.  Get a healthy as possible before TTC again.  

And I am curious, what happened that you are still "fat" with the DS?  Is it the surgery itself or compliance issues?

All Best,

Layla

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

nicholivolkoff
on 4/13/15 4:37 am - Canada

I am also still fat after DS. I never lost a pound, in fact, gained about 25 pounds since. Revised after a VSG regain. I am so sorry for your losses, my heart goes out to you. I wish you the best. Don't beat yourself up about not losing as much as first anticipated.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 227 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 723 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 243 views