Labs are in...and mostly tanked

JazzyOne9254
on 5/14/15 9:03 am

As predicted, my labs suck canal water.

I had already proactively gotten back on track, so a retest in 3 months should show improvement. 

Nobody's fault but mine.  I got lax, now I have to work like a dog to get my levels back up.  Ugh!

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

Zee Starrlite
on 5/14/15 8:47 pm

Glad you have a solution.

Best

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

MajorMom
on 5/15/15 2:06 am - VA

Oh, man!  Good luck bringing them back up.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

JazzyOne9254
on 5/18/15 8:46 pm

I'm going to ask my PCP and hemo (they're next door to each other) for some infusions to address the deficiency issues, just to get them back up to where I can maintain them.  I did so for years up until now, and I can do it again.  Bio-Tech Pharmacals is going to love me next month!  I'll be restocking my A, D, E, K1 and K2.  Equate(Walmart store brand) multis (Centrum-type) have worked fine in the past, and I have a kick-ass B-complex sublingual.  I'm doing B12 sublinguals for now, until I can get a 10ml vial of B12 injectible.  Monthly injections work better fro me.

PeteA
on 5/18/15 8:13 am - Parma, OH
DS on 04/15/13

At least you know where you are at. Too hard to keep to any kind of plan without knowing those
starting values. Good for you taking care of busines...  

JazzyOne9254
on 5/18/15 9:04 pm

Thanks, Pete!

I'm just so dumbfounded as to what happened to make me get sloppy like that.  Perhaps the deficiencies themselves impacted my memory.  I did forget to take Rx meds one week for four days straight, and that's usually the first thing I do every morning - vites first, then First Breakfast, Wait an hour, then Rx meds, Second Breakfast between 10 and noon.  The Rx stuff is for non-weight related issues - autoimmune condition.

zuzupetals2u2
on 6/8/15 12:52 am - Sedona, AZ

where did you find your great B vite sublinguals? I need to find those!

Kristi

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

JazzyOne9254
on 6/22/15 5:04 pm

My B Complex is Superior Source Balance B Complex , first sent to me by a DS Angel when I was having a tough time getting my vites.

As for B12, I'm currently using Building Blocks B12 sublingual spray several times daily. I got that in a prize pack from an OH Vite gieaway that I won.  I usually do a monthly (or two) cyanacobalamin injection.  That's what I had been doing prior to the prize pack.  I prefer the injections, because it's one and done as opposed to daily spraying. It's a good product, but I have so much other health stuff to kleep up with, it's really easier to do the injections.  As for my A, D, E and K1, Bio-Tech, which custom-packages for Vitalady. Same stuff, different label.  I've been able to get some great deals on D50,000 from Amazon and eBay.When I was a newbie, I ordered Vitalady's DS planuntil I learned what I needed, then I went hunting for less expensive sourcesfor the majority of my vites.

New post to my page shortly addressing the nutritional crisis...especially for the newbies.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 247 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 733 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 244 views