DS for the win!

TheAlps
on 6/18/15 1:17 pm, edited 6/18/15 1:18 pm - Atlanta, GA

Hey yall i havent posted in a few years, but here is an album of my new do-over on life! I am settled in around 180lbs now (from over 650!) and while I need to now get skin surgery (and the thought of it really freaks me out, maybe more than the DS surgery, as I know how much pain is involved in skin regrowth) and then I need my left knee replaced, im in pretty good shape! The damage i did to my skeleton is irepairable but ya know, I can play my horns again, I can actually stand up for a few hours and blow at the top of my lungs continually, life is beginning again! I cant ever express my gratitude for Dr John Maguire and his team at Miami Valley

http://www.obesityhelp.com/photos/album/186660/

And here is a photo album on facebook i made for Dr Maguire :-)

https://www.facebook.com/alpiar/media_set?set=a.102026951008 44746.1073741829.1415503915&type=3

Kristic K.
on 6/18/15 1:51 pm - AZ
DS on 04/17/12

Congratulations on your weight loss success.  You look great! And I bet you feel even better!!  

Regarding your concern on skin removal surgery...I heard the same thing, that the removal of skin is more painful than the weight loss surgery, but that hasn't been the case.  I am currently in Monterrey Mexico and had a lower body lift, arm lift, long thigh lift, breast lift, breast augmentation, lipo from me knees and fat injected into my butt all on the same day last Tuesday (June 9th).  I also had my upper and lower eyes done and a lower face lift done on Monday (June 15th).  The pain for all has been very minimal. I was in the hospital for only 3 days with the first surgeries, and 1 day for the 2nd ones.  I'm now at the hotel across the street where a nurse comes every morning to help me take a shower and put on ointment and gauze on all the incisions.  The Doctor, Dr. Sauceda (who has a page on Obesity Help if you want more info) comes to see me once a day.  I found him through Obesity Help and have heard nothing but amazing things about him.  

If you want to see before and after pictures of my surgery just send me a private message.  Just a warning...the before shows where he marked me up for measuring and what to cut, the after shows me 2 days post-op with all my drains still in.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kristic

TheAlps
on 11/8/17 8:34 am - Atlanta, GA

How are things going now?? Ive just done nothing and i still need skin surgery few years later. I would love to see photos if you still care to share with me :) my email is [email protected] thanks!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 270 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 745 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 250 views