Nutritional Catastrophe!

JazzyOne9254
on 6/22/15 9:09 pm

I have a nutritional catastophe going on right now.  My fault totally.

Prayers and swinging critters appreciated.

For details, please see the latest entry in my blog.

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

MajorMom
on 6/23/15 2:39 am - VA

Swinging critters, Jazzy. I hope you get this treated and worked out quickly. 

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

larra
on 6/23/15 10:03 am - bay area, CA

I'm sorry to hear this and hope you and your medical professionals are doing everything necessary to resolve this. It's unfortunate that you did whatever you did (or didn't do whatever you didn't do) to get into this pickle, but good that nutritional deficiencies can be reversed with the right knowledge and effort.

You can do this.

Larra

JazzyOne9254
on 6/23/15 5:31 am, edited 6/23/15 5:32 am

Larra -

Thanks for your well wishes.

The thing that's so frustrating is that I am a DSer who took the time and put forth the effort to learn The *real* DS nutrition, the right doses and combination of vites, learned the normal ranges for labs, educated my doctors (at least those who would listen)did this routine with a few "blips" along the way, and emotional upheaval still got the best of me after five years!

I have perfectionist tendencies (my apartment is a mess right now, and is driving me crazy!) They used to call this anal retentive- well that theory still exists, only  "Type A" is the pop psych catchphrase now. 

I do have help, my sister, and homemaking and health aide from my insurance coverage that I can stretch to cover as much as I can, even though I got kicked off my state's Medicaid and Medicare Extra Help for being $11 dollars (net) $46(gross) over income...what the hell am I supposed to do with that???  That doesn't even cover a Rx copay! 

Just venting - I didn't mean to ramble. 

Guess I've got to lace up the combat boots and start kicking down those brick walls, just like I did pre-op!

larra
on 6/23/15 3:06 pm - bay area, CA

I know you are one of the people *****ally put forth the time and effort to know the DS needs backwards and forwards. You have already overcome many obstacles in life and I'm sure you can overcome this one as well.

Larra

JazzyOne9254
on 6/23/15 3:37 pm

larra-

Just goes to show, that no matter how well you prepare for the DS or anything else, there's always that curve ball....

I've gone through the "why me's"..vacay over! 

symorgan
on 6/24/15 1:49 pm - Cordova, TN

Praying for you, Jazzy....you are definitely one of the vets I have looked up to...from afar! You can do this!

JazzyOne9254
on 7/2/15 6:28 pm

Thanks, symorgan!  keep praying! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 135 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 678 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 236 views