It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright sunshiny day...

Jaiart
on 7/3/15 4:09 am, edited 7/3/15 4:11 am - MI

1st) Happy Birthday America despite all your problems you're still the greatest country in the world.  The other day I got on an elevator. There  were 2 south east Indians, a black man two white folks and 2 Jews.  I thought this is either proof of the greatness of my country or the beginning of a fantastic joke. Only in the USA is that sort of smorgasbord even possible and now that the supreme court has had the wisdom to legalize same sex marriage nation wide we are truly back to being the bastion of freedom that inspired this great nation.

2) I have to thank jazzyone9254  for her tip about the warm krispy kreme glazed donut and 20oz coffee with lots of heavy cream and real sugar. It ran right through me, broke any stall and got my mind right. I have redoubled my efforts and have gone back to the beginning of my post ds journey. So we will see where I end up but like I theorize I can kickstart a new albiet slower loss phase.

MajorMom
on 7/4/15 2:32 am - VA

1st point, I agree 100%! 

2nd point too. lol  Good luck!

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

PeteA
on 7/6/15 8:39 am - Parma, OH
DS on 04/15/13

1)  Could have been a great joke but it makes a better point.  :)

2)  Always good to find things that work for you.  It never ocurred to me pre-op that there would be trial and error on stuff like that post-op. Congrats!

AngelnChains
on 7/8/15 5:51 am
DS on 11/17/14

is THAT how you get over a stall? geez had I known that Id been past this one already! haha :) 

Most Active
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 98 views
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 98 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 649 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 233 views