bras

scaryreader
on 3/19/16 2:39 pm - Chicago, IL

After losing 200+ lbs I cannot find a bra that tucks in all of my back and side flab while at the same time giving me cleavage.I've had a breast reduction,I've gone from 56E to 34D. I wear sports bras now but they don't separate the breast. Any advice will be welcomed and appreciated. I'm too embarrassed to go for a fitting.

Eve
hw:400+
sw:340
cw:163

hollykim
on 3/19/16 5:20 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On March 19, 2016 at 9:39 PM Pacific Time, scaryreader wrote:

After losing 200+ lbs I cannot find a bra that tucks in all of my back and side flab while at the same time giving me cleavage.I've had a breast reduction,I've gone from 56E to 34D. I wear sports bras now but they don't separate the breast. Any advice will be welcomed and appreciated. I'm too embarrassed to go for a fitting.

don't be embarrassed to go for a fitting. I did. It is the only way you are going to find a bra that encompasses all the things you need in a bra. Trust me...the fitters have seen it ALL!

Jazzybz
on 3/20/16 5:36 am

Absolutely get a fitting. Also, try soma. They have great bras. 

K P.
on 3/20/16 12:15 pm
DS on 07/08/14

Try a bigger cup. I wear a 32DD because the cup itself is wider. 

HW 284; SW 270; CW 152; Revised GW 140-160  

alishak
on 3/23/16 7:51 am

The playtex play outgoer underwire bras are soooo nice really good fabric and has underwire and super comfy. Plus it goes based on s-2x size vs. A number and letter system. U can get them at kohls. I have 3 of them. The width of the band is thick enough and the fabric is kind of thick too where it should help with the back fat. But ull probably have to try them on. Ome thing i really like about the bra is that for the straps it has all these little holes that u slide a hook through vs. The typical bra strap that slide up and down to wherever u want it. This one u set and forget and it never moves unless u move it. Kind of nice. But it does separate the girls. Annndddd it doesnt have those stupid moulded cups that make the girls look oddly shaped. These are that perfect round shape we all want. I think they are like 20 bucks each. U might be able to find a good deal online somewhere. 

NYMom222
on 3/23/16 6:37 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I had a really good experience at SOMA buying bras...they were helpful, and the bras have lasted really well....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 295 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 767 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 255 views