LorriLee

zuzupetals2u2
on 6/20/16 10:24 pm - Sedona, AZ

I just found out from FB DS group that Lorrilee passed away in April 2016 - still having complications from DS. I have no specifics. There is only 6 months of posts here about her complications. Just wanted to tell those that knew her. I am going to be talking more with her daughter on FB. I am Kristi Stepp there if you want to message me & get her name there & daughters name to find out things.

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Beam me up Scottie
on 6/24/16 6:57 pm
That is very sad.

I do not remember her. My condolences to her family.

I was wondering where everyone went. I guess they are on Facebook being vile and malicious...and eating cookies.
zuzupetals2u2
on 6/24/16 8:31 pm - Sedona, AZ

nope- the vile & malicous went elsewhere. We have a "be nice" policy on Facebook!!

Beam me up Scottie
on 6/30/16 7:32 pm, edited 6/30/16 12:33 pm
Being nice is over rated.....telling people the truth about weight loss surgery saves lives.

So many people that had the RNY/band/VSG at the same time as me are now having revisions. I didn't stay at my low, but I'm still thin 10 plus years later!

Thank God for the dark side and cookies (especially the cookies).
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 279 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 753 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 251 views