Something stuck feeling, nausea and foamies

Rizzo0126
on 1/25/18 11:06 pm

I am doing really well so far. My blood pressure is very low. Little to kno energy to get anything done. I will be out of the office at least thru 2/20. My primary care Dr reminded me most people having their appendix out is 12 weeks and I am trying 6-8 weeks. At the same time as my D S. my surgeon repaired hiatal hernia, removed my gall bladder and my appendix. Trying to get out and walk t "least 15 min day. Already down 22 lbs.

i most definately keep,you postedi appreciate your concern

apw0
on 2/16/18 8:13 pm - Doylestown, PA

Hi there....

I was just reading your post, and I was wondering how you were doing. I certainly hope that all of your issues have been resolved, and you're doing amazing!

Annette

Rizzo0126
on 2/16/18 9:34 pm

Good evening apw0,

Yes, I am doing much better. Thank you for asking. Within the last week or two my energy level is coming back. Trial and error with food, supplements, shakes. Blood pressure, potassium have been really low and go back in for re-check early next week.

I am down 32 lbs since surgery date 12/19/2017.

My second follow up with surgeon will be the first week of March.

apw0
on 2/17/18 12:02 pm - Doylestown, PA

I am so glad to hear that you're doing much better, but it sounds like you're still struggling a bit. I had appendix removal and a hernia repair also, so you're story really resonated with me. I'm sure that you're going to get stronger and stronger with each day, and I certainly hope that your eating issues resolve themselves sooner rather than later.

Take care, and keep me posted!

Annette

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 258 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 738 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 246 views