Weight regin

rachtrex
on 12/13/18 11:52 am - Pacific Pines, Australia

Hi bpd/ds 15 yeqrs ago but what i didnt know that i could put weight back on i lost 75 kilos now i have put on ten and i want to loose it agin any good ways optifast for 2 weeks ,keto diet any ideas would be appreciated

PattyL
on 12/13/18 12:44 pm

You CAN outeat any weight loss surgery! The best way to lose is cut out all carbs/sugar, eat almost all protein, and be active!

Janet P.
on 12/14/18 10:10 am

Back to basics - high protein and low carb. I never recommend fad or liquid diets because IMHO those are only temporary. Weight gain is from carbs, period. It's so easy to fall back into bad habits. Just cut back on the carbs, up the protein and hopefully those 10 kilos will disappear (but could take a little time). Also lots of water.

Janet in Leesburg
DS 2/25/03
Hazem Elariny

Valerie G.
on 12/14/18 2:54 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

Regain of 15-25% of your excess weight loss is normal. Anything more than that, and you should seriously look at your eating habits. Your 10 kilo regain is only 13%, though, so it's really not that bad. I found that my body settled nicely with a little regain and I didn't have to fight my weight anymore.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

rachtrex
on 12/14/18 3:42 pm - Pacific Pines, Australia

thankyou for your reply i didn't know that about the percentage of weight regain well i guess i do not have to stress that much about that but am finding that i am a size bigger than i was although im worried about stretching my tummy tuck .

rachtrex
on 12/14/18 8:00 pm - Pacific Pines, Australia

so could you do a keto diet after ds because there is so much fat in it i recon you could be in the loo the whole time.i was going to do aikins but i dont think that will work.

Valerie G.
on 12/15/18 8:43 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

I eat high fat, and I only visit the loo first thing in the morning every day. Eating high fat has no such effect on most of us. One or two poops is all we do.

Valerie
DS 2005

Valerie G.
on 12/15/18 8:45 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

I went from a size 8 (sometimes 6) to a size 10 (sometimes 12). Now I'm back to the middle ground without trying, as an 8 (sometimes 10). Go figure...

Valerie
DS 2005

a_new_me4u2c
on 12/26/18 4:16 pm

Hello, I myself is 6yrs out. I went from a size 18/20 to a 8 now i'm a 10/14.... when I gain to much weight I just go back to the begining when I had the surgery. I drink plenty of protein shakes,eat every 2 hrs lean meats and veggies and drink plenty of water. NO CARBS is the key good healthy fats

rachtrex
on 12/15/18 5:58 pm - Pacific Pines, Australia

if i milk im in the loo oh but i had a complication and my bowel folded on iself and now i only just got away with not having a colostomy bag .... so grateful about that but now i have got a short bowel too i guess i shouldn't play round with anything or i could malnutrition because usually i have 2 t bm a day .

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 256 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 737 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 244 views