How often you visit the bathroom per day.

Sunshine16
on 9/20/19 7:33 pm

It may sound crazy, but I have been running to the ladies room too often. Not sure if it's because by 10am I would have cranked 52 oz of water, but while I'm at work I would have visit at least 5 to six times within 8 hours. Does anyone eles?

Eliza970
on 9/21/19 10:29 am

My typical pattern is twice in the morning, about a half an hour apart. If I overdo it on fat, I could have 3. Have you developed lactose intolerance? Try avoiding milk and see if that helps. It can be in protein drinks, so check. Are you using a probiotic? Culturelle can help. I drink bottled water now, because I find I'm very susceptible to germs in City water, and that can give me the runs. Try eating a low fat breakfast and then only solid protein after that until 2 pm. If that works, you are eating too much fat. I do drink more liquids after 3 pm, but have 2 large cups of coffee in the morning. No mil****il after 5 pm, but yogurt and cheese are ok. I save most fat consumption for late afternoon and dinner. Nothing fatty after 8 pm. Bottom line, if what you are eating is so problematic, experiment with different foods and intake patterns. If you are still experiencing this many, see the doc. It's not normal.

hollykim
on 9/22/19 7:56 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On September 21, 2019 at 2:33 AM Pacific Time, Sunshine16 wrote:

It may sound crazy, but I have been running to the ladies room too often. Not sure if it's because by 10am I would have cranked 52 oz of water, but while I'm at work I would have visit at least 5 to six times within 8 hours. Does anyone eles?

are you talking about intimating or bowel movements?

if bowel movements, if you are eating carbs , your bowels will move often.

Sunshine16
on 11/5/19 7:04 am

Well, depending on how late i eat the night before. But if I stop before 6.30, i use the rest room once in the morning, or it depends on my diet. But I was talking about # 2...urinating. Im too sensitive with caffeine for some reason. I love coke zero, but not my bladder, Every hour on the hour. I was use to wonder Diabetes, or a the DIM...i take for hormones....not sure, but im sick of giving up the stuff i enjoy.

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

PeteA
on 9/27/19 5:58 pm - Parma, OH
DS on 04/15/13

I get over 100 oz per day so I am peeing a lot. On a normal day 1 BM but always depends on volume of food and type of food but pretty rare for me to go 3 times a day.

HW 552 CW 198 SW 464 4/15/13 - Lap DS by Dr. Philip Schauer - Cleveland Clinic.

Valerie G.
on 9/29/19 10:38 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

I go once in the morning and I'm done for the day.

I would start looking at what you're eating that would cause this change. Drinking straight milk or whey protein will do such nasty things to me.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 360 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 134 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1051 views