Would you do it again

scaryreader
on 10/17/20 6:43 pm - Chicago, IL

Would I do it again? Yes, yes, yes. A thousand times yes. Only thing is I would have done it years sooner. I had stomach stapling in 1996. I had ds in 2006. I don't think the ds was available in '96. I lost 80lbs in'96, '97. It came back and brought friends. I got down to 143 with the ds from 340 on the day of surgery. I leveled off at 150. But since Covid-19 and being stuck inside with nothing to do I've gained 24lbs. So now I'm not only bored but depressed and angry. Oh yeah, I've had no major complications.

Eve
hw:400+
sw:340
cw:163

scaryreader
on 10/17/20 6:50 pm - Chicago, IL

Would I do it again? Yes, yes, yes. A thousand times yes. Only thing is I would have done it years sooner. I had stomach stapling in 1996. I had ds in 2006. I don't think the ds was available in '96. I lost 80lbs in'96, '97. It came back and brought friends. I got down to 143 with the ds from 340 on the day of surgery. I leveled off at 150. But since Covid-19 and being stuck inside with nothing to do I've gained 24lbs. So now I'm not only bored but depressed and angry. Oh yeah, I've had no major complications. Oh hey, I just realized it was 14yrs ago today.

Eve
hw:400+
sw:340
cw:163

Sparklincase
on 10/19/20 4:31 pm

100% Yes I would do it again. Only regret, I am one of the older ones I would have done it sooner. You have to have the right mind set. ITS NOT A MAGIC PILL. You have to change everything about your life on the way you think about food. This surgery will alter your stomach not your brain. I am one of the bariatric surgery success stories. I have lost my weight. all of it, and I have maintained all of it, never Gaining. I chose this life altering surgery to change my life and to better my life not to give into my old habits. From what the date says it seems you've already had the surgery. God bless and good luck

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 265 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 740 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 249 views