Green- white puss from rectum

isarhodes
on 11/15/21 3:42 am

Hi all,

Real happy to have found the group here.

I am new here but a grandpa in DS, i am 53 and and a Greek, living in Greece, and had the DS 20 years ago, from Dr. Baltazar in Spain.

It was and still is a huge success and i lost 100 kilos and got to 80 kilos that i currently am from 180 that i was.

I eat everything and being a very naughty patient, i never had any vitamins, apart of iron infusions once in a blue moon,

meaning maybe every couple of years and so on. All blood tests are fantastic by the way, apparently after years imho

our body finds ways to cope with vitamins deficiencies etc.

Been feeling fine all the time and had 2-3 bowel movements a day after the 1st year and remained at that ever since.

But in the last 8 months or so i developed a peculiar uncomfortable condition having greenish, whiteish puss coming out of my (sorry), anus, and being forced to wear special incontinence underpants. My doctor here (an Internist and gastroenterologist said just, that its a side effect of my operation and there is nothing he can recommend apart of some enzymes for my guts (pancreas), that didn't do anything.)

So i am asking for some help here and if there is any one that has had similar side effects and how they dealt with it

if they managed to reduce it or get rid of it.

Thanks to all, good luck with the operation for the ones prepping for it.

Sincerely and with respect to all,

Antonis

PattyL
on 11/15/21 9:31 pm

Both my sister and my H had surgery with Dr. Balthasar. He is retired now but he still teaches and if you send him an email, he will respond. I have known DSers all over the world and I have never heard of what you are describing before. I think the doc who told you this is mis-informed. Contact Dr. B.

isarhodes
on 11/15/21 9:58 pm

Hi there PattyL,

Thanks for the response , his email (Dr Balthazar)on his site is unreachable and in the Alicante clinic they said they would relay to him my details so that he would contact me but to no result yet, do you happen to have a more recent email of his so i could contact him ?

Again thank you for the reply and concern.

Antonis

airbender
on 11/16/21 9:07 am
On November 15, 2021 at 11:42 AM Pacific Time, isarhodes wrote:

Hi all,

I am new here but a grandpa in DS, i am 53 and and a Greek, living in Greece, and had the DS 20 years ago, from Dr. Baltazar in Spain.

It was and still is a huge success and i lost 100 kilos and got to 80 kilos that i currently am from 180 that i was.

I eat everything and being a very naughty patient, i never had any vitamins, apart of iron infusions once in a blue moon,

meaning maybe every couple of years and so on. All blood tests are fantastic by the way, apparently after years imho

Been feeling fine all the time and had 2-3 bowel movements a day after the 1st year and remained at that ever since.

But in the last 8 months or so i developed a peculiar uncomfortable condition having greenish, whiteish puss coming out of my (sorry), anus, and being forced to wear special incontinence underpants. My doctor here (an Internist and gastroenterologist said just, that its a side effect of my operation and there is nothing he can recommend apart of some enzymes for my guts (pancreas), that didn't do anything.)

So i am asking for some help here and if there is any one that has had similar side effects and how they dealt with it

Antonis

Antonis

try this email.....

[email protected]

hope you get some help.

If you have a specific question for me, PM me or I will not see it, as I don't check responses on the forums and don't have anything forwarded to my email.

White Dove
on 11/16/21 11:36 am - Warren, OH

I agree that you need more than one opinion. In the US, there is a very small tampon called Tampax Pearl. Inserting one into your rectum would be safe and probably less messy then incontinence underwear.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

hollykim
on 11/17/21 7:25 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On November 15, 2021 at 11:42 AM Pacific Time, isarhodes wrote:

Hi all,

Antonis

this is definitely not normal. Green white puss coming from anywhere is a sign of infection.

I would get a second opinion and maybe a third snd fourth opinion till someone who knows what they are talking about does something.

you need st the very least lAb work to see if your white blood cells are elevated, indicating infection. I would be insisting on having a colonoscopy to look for issues.

good luck and this is NOT normal.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 258 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 738 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 247 views