Back in the 100 club again...

Desari63
on 12/19/21 6:23 am - Hickory Creek, TX
VSG on 02/29/12

Well I weighed myself this morning and it said 199 - officially back in the Century Club again after 4 years. I'm almost 4 months post op and lost 32#. My goal was to lose 70 (unrealistic I know but hey...go big or go home)! but I'm really happy with where I am so far. I'm down from an 18 to a comfortable 14 and still looking to lose another 20 or more before we go to Florida in March. The holidays haven't been too bad - yes, I have been nibbling on things I shouldn't but not losing my mind over it. Now that I'm back on track, I will not go through another surgery like this again. My next one will be in 2 years to remove my apron from my tummy area so I at least look decent in cloths.

I broke my wrist (both bones) on my mom's birthday so it's been painful and a struggle to do anything, much less fix myself something to eat but my husband and son have been wonderful - taking me to work, helping me dress and then fixing dinner for the family (daughter in law included). The fixing food has been somewhat of a blessing because I come in the kitchen, look in the frig and see the things that need 2 hands to cook...LOL!

In closing, I just want to say to everyone struggling through the holidays - be good to yourself and do not beat yourself up to bad when you have something you shouldn't. You just get back on that wagon and start again to being healthier in 2022.

Love you all!

Barbara

Barbara McKeown

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 156 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 695 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 237 views