Beanald’s Posts

Beanald
on 4/5/21 12:24 pm
Beanald
on 4/5/21 12:20 pm
Topic: RE: 6 weeks - weight still not budging :(

I drink tons of water.

My surgery was Feb 25. I just put random info in my profile.

I started at about 309 on surgery day. Got done to 299 after a week. Bounced back up to 301. and am hovering there. going on 5 weeks.

I am following the high fat/high protein/with carbs that the nutrionist told me to follow.

I had a sleeve in December 2016. DS in Feb 2021

Beanald
on 4/5/21 9:39 am
Topic: RE: 6 weeks - weight still not budging :(

I don't know what to do. I am so tired, so frustrated. I am eating right, I am exercising, I am taking my vitamins.

I haven't budged since week 1.

I don't what to they can do, what I can do. I am so sad. This felt like my last chance. It doesn't get much more extreme than a DS. It was such a hard decision to make.

Beanald
on 3/22/21 7:29 am
Topic: RE: New DS-er (revision to VSG)

I had mine on Feb 25.

I lost about 7 pounds pre-op and then I lost about 9 after. That took 1 week.

and since, I've gone up about 2 pounds. And nothing is changing. I have an appt today.

Beanald
on 3/20/21 8:56 am

I wasn't expecting miracles, or fast. Just little by little, but nothing.

Beanald
on 3/20/21 8:55 am

Meh, frustrated.

I finally got in touch with the nurse. So I will go do ?? (some sort of body assessment).

The nurtitionist is on leave and they seem to have a shortage in the clinic. Don't know if it is a covid thing.

I wasn't expecting miracles or fast loss, but I was expecting some change, little by little.

I'm trying to figure out how to eat again. I've eaten low fat for so long that it is an adjustment. I've never eaten so many calories. But nothing in my body is changing like they said it would.

I've been exercising daily, going for walks, and doing the elliptical. I'll start adding in some weights next week (slowly)

Honestly, I'm tired and frustrated. Maybe my iron or thyroid are off?

How are you doing?

Beanald
on 3/18/21 5:14 pm

I hit mine at the end of week one. two weeks after that (so week 2 and 3) NOTHING. And I didn't hit a stall last time. Not until much much later.

Beanald
on 3/17/21 7:07 am

Hi all, New here.
I had my DS conversion from VSG almost 3 weeks ago.
I lost weight my first week (couldn't eat, not surprising) and I have not lost a thing since, not changing size, no body changes.
Is it possible to not lost weight after a DS?
Nurse said "don't worry". Waiting for follow up with nutrionist.
Has this happened to anyone else?

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 105 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 655 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 233 views