I thought I was a FAILED LOSER.. BUT...

Tammy Douglas
on 7/14/12 9:44 am - Los Angeles, CA
 I figured out how to manage my pouch over the last last 5 years of my 6 year journey. The first year was about the surgery doing its thing and the rest was up to me. RIGHT? YES, it is... You have  your own set of challenges to find solutions to and only you can make those chooses... BUT Support and peer support with expert knowledge and peer perspective maybe what your really looking for... I am starting a group and am open for research questions on YOU! HOW CAN I HELP you ACHIEVE? 

Tammy Douglas
on 7/14/12 10:02 am - Los Angeles, CA
 FIND ME ON FACEBOOK- TOMBOYBLUES

Angierg43
on 7/16/12 1:49 am - TX

I am interested in joining your group. I have sent you a friend request on Facebook. I am 7 yrs post op from the Gastric Bypass and I have gained a substanial amount of my weight back. Now I am in a struggle to lose it for a surgery regarding issues I am having with my stomach and digestion. The surgeon won't operate until I am down 60 lbs. Lost 10 and struggling.

Msbfree
on 7/23/12 12:30 pm, edited 7/23/12 12:31 am - Red Oak, TX
Diminishing Dawn
on 7/28/12 8:27 am - Windsor, Canada
 So what did you change?

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

klrob00
on 10/26/12 2:39 am - Sterlington , LA

Hello, I had gastric-bypass RNY in 1996.  I lost 120 lbs within a year.  In 2004 I had a terrible car wreck. I have had to have 5 neck surgeries, back and 2 shoulder surgeries.  After these surgeries I was sent to Pain Management, steroid injections, pain meds and 2 years later I gained 85 lbs.  I need help!!!! I feel awful all the time and do not want to leave my house. I was told by a lap band surgeon that I can not get a lab band because of the RNY.... Please let me know what I can have done to get back to a healthy weight? 

klrob00
on 10/26/12 2:43 am - Sterlington , LA

I have tried every diet such as Sensa, Nuti System, Weigh****chers, protein   shakes, personal trainers...you name it ive tried it

Most Active